IGNORED

Any way to play Collectorvision Club exclusives?

Snowbound1996

I recently got a Coleco ADAM computer and, alongside Team Pixelboy, the Collectorvision games really grab my interest and I'm quite eager to play them. What I'm wondering is: Is it possible for somebody new to Coleco like me to still enjoy stuff like the club exclusive releases in ROM format maybe? 

I'm perfectly fine with paying for the ROMs or even paying for club membership in 2024 maybe, I'd just love some way of enjoying the full library of Coleco games that Collectorvision has to offer. 

An answer would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

• 1 month later...

Collectorvision club membership includes access to their ROM vault but I'm not sure if club exclusive games are included and there may be some other games not included so I'm not sure if it is 100% complete. 

Separately from the club their website lets you buy the digital ROM Pack #1 with 50 games and also ROM Pack #2 with 35 games but that may not include their very latest releases and/or club exclusive games.  

• 2 weeks later...