IGNORED

ATari 2600 giveaway free games for anyone

Atarian7

Whoohoo! I can't remember the last time I won anything at all. Hey wait, I did win a free 20 oz. bottle of Dr Pepper a couple of years ago..... Winning twice in one millenium! I'm suddenly getting this weird rhythmic thumping feeling in my chest! I think my heart started again! :D

Look at the post very carefully, at the top of each post is a subject line which is usually blank..... I did try and give you a clue....

If you look at the prize givers post he says that SteveW is the winner.

well dang where's the subtilty in THAT?? :wink:

Free stuff...good.

Stuff free. Good!

Good free stuff?

Stuff good. Free!

Good stuff free?

Free good stuff.

Wow...that hurt. A lot. I think everyone here should spend some time trying to make that into an intelligent dialog. (Or a monolog if you wish.) You can change/add/delete punctuation, or switch the order of the lines. But the word order in each line has to stay the same. It's harder than it looks!

-Chris

Got the games today! Boxed, sealed copies of Super Football, Battlezone, and Kangaroo. I already have Battlezone, but not the other two. But i'm not sure if I should open them. I might just put them on a shelf and cough up $200 for a Cuttle Cart 2, then play the ROMs through that. I'm not sure if it's right to take off the shrink wrap of a game sealed 20 years ago. It's like a little piece of history, and every year there's less and less shrinkwrapped 2600 boxes out there....... On the other hand, I like the 6 language Kangaroo box, and i'm dying to know if it's instruction manual is done in multiple languages too. Plus i've never played Kangaroo on the 2600 before. One thing of note about the Kangaroo box - that's some ugly cover art! The same with Super Football! Kangaroo's art has that 70's look, and SF just looks generic, like something they paid a high school student to make. But Battlezone's art - perfect. Tells you at first glance what the game's all about. I wish I had a poster of it.

Thanks again, Atarian7!!!!!