IGNORED

Ok, so all the games that were pulled from the AA store...

John Stamos Mullet

On 7/28/2023 at 9:47 AM, John Stamos Mullet said:

I'm a little confused.

I understood that Bob's games were being removed because of his post about it, but I wasn't aware that all the games that were on sale were being removed permanently. I know it's my fault for not buying them sooner, but this is a major bummer, because now the ePay gougers are going to destroy this scene.

Is this because of C & D's received from the copyright owners, or because these games are going to be sold elsewhere?

If they are being sold elsewhere, is it in physical form or otherwise?

A lot of the games are available as ROM images in the forums. Most are the complete version of the game. So, if you have a 7800 flash cart, you can still get and play a lot of the games that have been removed. 

On 7/30/2023 at 2:33 PM, MrBeefy said:

Haha Exo reminds me of Blaster Master. I didn't have a manual for it and when you watch the opening it's like...

Kid loses pet frog down. Pet frog mutates on radioactive waste in kids back yard and falls down hole. Kid jumps down hole to find/stop him, and stumbles on ship underground. IT'S GO TIME!

I've enjoyed many of the ports, don't get me wrong. But there is also a point where I can get/play many of those games elsewhere close to their original form.

That's why for this last chance sell I went with Baby Pac over Super Pac. I can easily play Super Pac. I don't know of many/any ways to play Baby Pac. I'm sure there is, but it's more unique IMO.

My favorite game opening ever, fun and ridiculous.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zonie said:

I Hate frogs, Desert Toads, actually every day. The damn things keep laying eggs in my pool, and are poisonous to my dogs. I remove several of the screeching, annoying creatures every evening.

Yikes!

Maybe you can enjoy blowing the frog bosses up in Blaster Master?