IGNORED

Selling an Internal FujiNet SD Drive in my Sales Thread

NIAD

4 hours ago, Snowbound1996 said:

I was just about to make a post looking for a Fujinet! There doesn't seem to be any stores selling any Adam Fujinet, much less the internal Fujinet which seems really cool. I'll definitely take a look at this

Check these vendors out:

https://fujinet.online/purchase/

Many appear to be out of stock

However, I bought my Fujinet from mozzwald and it was listed as out of stock. There is an option on the site where you put in your email address and he notifies you when it is back in stock. That is what I did and it did not take long.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, timdu said:

Check these vendors out:

However, I bought my Fujinet from mozzwald and it was listed as out of stock. There is an option on the site where you put in your email address and he notifies you when it is back in stock. That is what I did and it did not take long.

Ohh thank you a lot!  I was worried that getting an Adam Fujinet would be rather difficult, glad to hear you got yours without waiting too long

9 hours ago, Snowbound1996 said:

I was just about to make a post looking for a Fujinet! There doesn't seem to be any stores selling any Adam Fujinet, much less the internal Fujinet which seems really cool. I'll definitely take a look at this

The internal Data Drive bay version is indeed the Rolls Royce of the different ADAM FujiNet devices that have been made.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NIAD said:

The internal Data Drive bay version is indeed the Rolls Royce of the different ADAM FujiNet devices that have been made.

It certainly seems so. I really like the fact that it utilizes the design of the Adam with it's unused data drive to create an internsl Fujinet; it honestly looks like it was always meant to be that way! 

5 hours ago, timdu said:

Check these vendors out:

Unfortunately the ADAM market is very small compared to the likes of Atari and other retro systems, so the market becomes saturated very quickly and hard for these guys to justify continuing to make more especially in such small quantities… like one every now and then.

27 minutes ago, Snowbound1996 said:

It certainly seems so. I really like the fact that it utilizes the design of the Adam with it's unused data drive to create an internsl Fujinet; it honestly looks like it was always meant to be that way! 

John Lundy has made some incredible hardware products for the ADAM and the Internal ADE Pro and Internal FujiNet are my personal favorites for exactly what you said.

if you haven’t already, check out his website of available and discontinued products that contains a lot of eye candy and great info.

www.lundyelectronics.com

• Like 1