IGNORED

Russ Campbell still with us?

Hawkangel

2 hours ago, Hawkangel said:

Russ was a contributor for Atari Portfolio Development and now his Facebook page appears to be hacked and his BBS site no longer exists.

Are you still with us buddy?

If he has sadly passed, my condolences to his family. 

Yet another industry figure and his insights, no longer with us. 

Hope it's just a false alarm. 

Nine hours before you posted this, he replied to the thread right below this one.

Since you seem to be new around here, a heads up... his BBS is pretty much never up (it's actually a running theme within the Atari BBS community) and his Facebook page got hacked a long time ago.  But thankfully (unless he passed away in the past nine hours) he's alive and well and posting here at AA.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2023 at 12:20 PM, Tillek said:

Nine hours before you posted this, he replied to the thread right below this one.

Since you seem to be new around here, a heads up... his BBS is pretty much never up (it's actually a running theme within the Atari BBS community) and his Facebook page got hacked a long time ago.  But thankfully (unless he passed away in the past nine hours) he's alive and well and posting here at AA.

Nope alive and kicking just have got a new FB account and my PC BBS and FTP server are always up , I made sure of that one, as for an Atari BBS, well you are right Tillek, its never up, so I stick to what I am good at and thats running a PC based BBS, have not been on AA for 4 months but have been very active.

Russ