IGNORED

What might have been...

DrTypo

With the recent support of Jaguar VR in BigPEmu, I decided to quickly put together a demo using the head tracker.

To have the full experience you need BigPEmu v1.7 and a SteamVR compatible headset.

You have to enable VR in BigPEmu Video settings and set-up a head tracker as a second device in the Input settings.

You move forward and backward with the jagpad up/dow, rotate by 45° with jagpad left/right. You can strafe by pressing A and left/right.

It runs on real hardware but without a headtracker the view is upside down and to the side.

You can disable headtracking by pressing the option button.

Now, does it work with an actual Jaguar VR headset? That will probably remain a mystery...

Big thanks to Rich Whitehouse for his magnificent emulator and the help he provided me to get the headtracking data.

jagvr.zip

Edited by DrTypo
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

How is it that you connect a VR headset to where it can be used to try this. I have an Oculus Quest 2 and heve never connected it to a computer at all. As in, is there a specific program that is needed or some way to detect the headset with BigPEmu or the computer. I'd like to try this and the Missile Command 3D VR I saw posted as well