IGNORED

LTO FLASH! support

artrag

My Lto Flash! isn't detected anymore by my new pc...

I have moved to a new pc with windows 11 and I cannot make the Lto flash! work anymore.

The gui does not detect the device, I have tried different cables and USB ports without success.

I have manually installed the virtual com drivers  without success...

Any suggestion?

On 8/19/2023 at 1:06 PM, artrag said:

My Lto Flash! isn't detected anymore by my new pc...

I have moved to a new pc with windows 11 and I cannot make the Lto flash! work anymore.

The gui does not detect the device, I have tried different cables and USB ports without success.

I have manually installed the virtual com drivers  without success...

Any suggestion?

Yes I had the same problem with my Windows 10, it didn't detect my LTO software. Then a user here told me the same thing that 'Games For Your Intellivision' said above. Run it as administrator. I did this and it still didn't recognize it or detect initially, but when I logged in again VOILA, everything worked perfectly..... Been working great ever since.... 👍

Edited by Rickster8
Wording

I've just tried repeatedly to run LTOFlash.exe as administrator, but the chartridge stais not detected.

Note that I cannot hear any sound when I plug in and out the USB cable in the PC port (the same cable works for other devices....)

The chartridge, once in the Intellivision, works perfectly with its existing contents

Any other suggestions ?