IGNORED

The 100 Greatest Console Video Games: 1988-1998

8bitgamer

Yo, retro gamers!
You can order a signed copy of my latest book, The 100 Greatest Console Video Games: 1988-1998, direct from me. Simply PayPal $50 to brettw105@sbcglobal.net (includes US shipping).
Or, check out my Square site for this and other books: https://brettweiss.square.site/

Thanks for reading!
As most gamers know, the decade the book covers is incredibly crucial. It was during this time that the NES reached its zenith with such titles as Contra and Super Mario Bros. 3, the Sega Genesis blew everyone away with Sonic the Hedgehog, the Super Nintendo released to critical acclaim, the Sony PlayStation took video games to the next level, and the Nintendo 64 broke new ground with 3-D Mario and Zelda. Amazing!

This book covers the era in great detail, with each game getting an in-depth essay that includes history, development info, nostalgic stories, and much more. I wrote more than a dozen of the essays, with other writers and industry notables contributing essays on their favorite games as well. This is a gorgeous hardcover book weighing in at 272 pages with full-color photos throughout.

BookCover.jpg

Edited by 8bitgamer
wrong pages
  • Like 1