For Sale or Trade:

I recently purchased a lot of four very rare Atari 8-bit game titles on floppy disks for preservation purposes. They are:

Chicken Out

Concentration

Spy Catcher

Underwater Cavern

All four titles share the attributes of being Developed by General Masters Corporation and Published by ALA Software / ALA Enterprises, Inc. The programmers are unknown, except for Chicken Out which is by Bruce Adelstein. 

These titles are in plain sleeves, and all with original instructions, except for Underwater Cavern. Images and more info are in the thread at the end of this post.

My disks and manuals were sent to Kay Savetz for preservation (and returned to me) for online archives, including a8preservation.com and atarimania.com; the latter of which ranks all these rarities as '9'.

I am not a huge collector, and spent way more than I wanted to on these to share with everyone. It was completely worth it to me, but I am hoping to recoup some costs, be it in a sale, or in some fun with trades. Please PM me if interested. I have a wide trade spectrum I'd be open to, from Atari A8 parts/systems/upgrades to newer game controllers, arcade and game console related gear. Doesn't even have to be rare. I even have a handful of regular XL titles I'd consider trading for.

If you are a collector of rarities and/or A8 games, let's have some fun. :)