IGNORED

is this normal?

checkeredslag

I ordered a copy of jag zombies 2 and a cartridge of starquake in March from Jeff and have still yet to receive my games? I've emailed a couple of times. Have I just been scammed? I don't want to be difficult because I appreciate the great work the developers are doing but how hard is it to stick a game in the mail or respond to an email? 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, checkeredslag said:

I ordered a copy of jag zombies 2 and a cartridge of starquake in March from Jeff and have still yet to receive my games? I've emailed a couple of times. Have I just been scammed? I don't want to be difficult because I appreciate the great work the developers are doing but how hard is it to stick a game in the mail or respond to an email? 

I would love to see Jeff's version of "starquake".

....and yes, you have been scammed.

• Sad 2

On 8/31/2023 at 4:26 PM, checkeredslag said:

No you haven't been scammed,I'm in direct contact with him as a fellow dev,I let him know about your issue,you'll get a reply soon.

Edited by Jag_Mag
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Jag_Mag said:

You guys are something else,just to attack wave1,he's not even a customer....you guys are pathetic

Didn't you say you were leaving????  Jeff has had many negative run-ins with members, long before you arrived, departed and now, I guess, re-arrived.

You have not been here for all the problems. Blindly sticking up for a "friend" doesn't make you a good friend. Look at the facts.

BTW, you have a weird "developer complex". Get some help for that.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Machine said:

Didn't you say you were leaving????  Jeff has had many negative run-ins with members, long before you arrived, departed and now, I guess, re-arrived.

You have not been here for all the problems. Blindly sticking up for a "friend" doesn't make you a good friend. Look at the facts.

No way I'm leaving now,if members want to get this low I'm staying.I don't have a weird dev complex,the others have it.Getting my threads locked,threatening the community to not complete projects if they support myself or Jeff,attacking Jeff in vcs threads,making BS claims they didn't recieve carts.Look at all that Machine!!!...and I'm the problem.

Edited by Jag_Mag
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Machine said:

But jeff is a fellow dev.  The rest of you none devs are sub-human and don't get to speak on any matters, bro.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Stephen said:

But jeff is a fellow dev.  The rest of you none devs are sub-human and don't get to speak on any matters, bro.

I love how you directed everything at me again without looking into a single thing I stated.Members wrote me and are friends with me on groups and facebook,I don't treat them that way.They give me ideas for games or how I can enhance games.But majority of members don't matter because what I say................

Edited by Jag_Mag

On 8/31/2023 at 5:26 PM, checkeredslag said:

Can you post a screenshot of your order with your personal information blacked out please?

1 hour ago, Punisher5.0 said:

Can you post a screenshot of your order with your personal information blacked out please?

Nah that can be faked bro,these are people that fake stuff and cause trouble,I have no problem passing id and you can check for yourself.

Edited by Jag_Mag
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jag_Mag said:

No way I'm leaving now,if members want to get this low I'm staying.I don't have a weird dev complex,the others have it.Getting my threads locked,threatening the community to not complete projects if they support myself or Jeff,attacking Jeff in vcs threads,making BS claims they didn't recieve carts.Look at all that Machine!!!...and I'm the problem.

It happened to me. I had to hound Jeff for months to get the games. He would go MIA, and when I finally threatened to do a paypal claim, he finally shipped "most" of the order. I never did get the Tshirt. I may have actually used the shirt, the games are awful. The boxes were printed on copy paper and the inserts were SNES inserts. Half the games were missing manuals. It was a mess.  It was NEVER fixed, Jeff just went MIA again, and I gave up. So, I do get to talk about this stuff cuz I got ripped off by Jeff.

Edited by Machine
  • Like 5