IGNORED

Trade: Wen Hop prototype for agency - sorted, TY.

Andrew Davie

I want to buy myself a calculator (https://www.numworks.com/buy/) but they do not ship to Australia. I'm looking for someone reliable who would be interested in a trade. The proposal is that that person acts as my "agent" - I would purchase the calculator and have it shipped to you in the USA. You then pack/post to me here in Oz.  In return for this service/agency, I am offering one of my "Wen Hop" prototype boards. There were 10 made; I would pay the postage of that prototype to you; you pay the postage of the calculator to me (which as a rough estimate would be US$25 give or take).  So, for that amount and your time, you'd be effectively trading for one of the prototypes.

Prototype is a functioning version of Wen Hop which, although "playable" is really just a proof of concept showing the game engine working on actual hardware.  You plug it in, it runs, you get to see the title screen and play a few levels that demonstrate the technology in operation.  Naturally for this to work you need to live in the USA and have a good community reputation.
See 

• Like 1