IGNORED

New limited edition outlaw cartidge

PlutoniumPasta

Yeah, I'll be passing on this one...

I've got a dozen ways to play Outlaw already and while the box art is really cool 😎 Its not cool enough for me to drop 60 bucks...and if I'm being completely honest here, Outlaw is kind of a weak game for me anyways...

If I'm going to buy a game I already own, make it a really cool one. 

Berzerk plus and Mr run and jump on the other hand are new games, more along the lines of a homebrew. These I would actually play and don't have any other way to play them. 

They should make more games like that and less like this 😄 

• Like 2

On 9/9/2023 at 2:20 PM, Crazy Climber said:

Yeah, I'll be passing on this one...

I've got a dozen ways to play Outlaw already and while the box art is really cool 😎 Its not cool enough for me to drop 60 bucks...and if I'm being completely honest here, Outlaw is kind of a weak game for me anyways...

If I'm going to buy a game I already own, make it a really cool one. 

Berzerk plus and Mr run and jump on the other hand are new games, more along the lines of a homebrew. These I would actually play and don't have any other way to play them. 

They should make more games like that and less like this 😄 

Outlaw has always been one of my favorite 2 player Atari 2600 games. However, I agree, I don't see why I would spend 60 dollars on Outlaw with a new box. 😂

For me, it would have to have 20 new game variations with a large poster of the cover art, and I might consider it. But Even then I don't think I would spend 60 dollars.

Edited by PlutoniumPasta
Spelling