IGNORED

Which FF games have you NOT played? (and why?)

RCmodeler

its easier to list the only final fantasy game i have played then the ones i didnt

i played only FF7

why didnt i play the others?

well i like to play games where you can pick it back up in like a year and still know whats going on, so for the most part all RPG's dont get played by me, and i may have only finished one rpg in my life, with my short attention span ;)

I played the original NES version for a while, but lost interest. I think I tried the Gameboy version a couple of times, but I don't think I ever got more than 15 minutes of game time into it. I haven't tried any of the SNES Final Fantasy games, but I wouldn't mind giving them a run.

I've avoided all the newer ones.

--Zero

I have played (using the US naming conventions):

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy II

Final Fantasy III

Final Fantay VII

Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest

Final Fantasy Adventure

Final Fantasy Adventure II

The Final Fantasy Legend

Final Fantasy Legend II

Final Fantasy Legend III

Final Fantasy Tactics

Also: the Japanese versions of 2 and 3 (NES) and 5 (SNES).

I stopped at VII 'cause I didn't like the turn the series took and thusly had no interest in 8 and beyond. I should point out, that I played many of these for less than an hour each. I FINISHED 1, 2, MQ, Adventure 1 and 2 and Legend 1 and 2.

I played the first one for the gameboy, but only because Tetris can only amuse you for so long and I was in the middle of the Iraqi desert at the time.

I don't like console based adventure games (I can't call the RPG's because that would imply that there is role playing in them...PacMan has just as much role playing as these games do.) I never really have.

Put it this way.. EVERYTHING I could get my hands on up until FF7. Once FF7 hit, I TRIED to like it and played it about halfway.. but then gave up. I just couldn't handle the 3D look and it didn't seem like FF to me anymore. And that was pretty much the beginning of the end for me for FF (and for playing RPG's in general)