IGNORED

Season 14 ~ Major League Tournament!

Vocelli

Tomatoes: 106010 (Rollage????)

I'm wondering if we can set rollage to 100k for this one.  My game took about 1.5 hours, I had max lives when I stopped playing due to boredom, and I am pretty sure I've reached the point where I could continue indefinitely.  I think the game hits max difficulty on the 6th board (your score will be approximately 35k at this point), and actual rollage (assuming it's at 1M) would take 15+ hours.

image.thumb.png.009eb416ff6eb98b23f1badea79a6782.png

• Like 6

@kermit73  Kermit wrote... 'I'm wondering if we can set rollage to 100k for this one.  My game took about 1.5 hours, I had max lives when I stopped playing due to boredom, and I am pretty sure I've reached the point where I could continue indefinitely.  I think the game hits max difficulty on the 6th board (your score will be approximately 35k at this point), and actual rollage (assuming it's at 1M) would take 15+ hours'

Answer:

Yes. Rollage now set at 100k. Players need to take their pic after breaking 100k.

Edited by Vocelli
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some scores for all three games. I suspect that these won't be enough to see me through to the next round as I can only afford one strike, but good improvements on al three main round scores. Odly, I've particulaly enjoyed spending some more time with beefsteak tomatos (now there's a sentence that could be taken out of context if ever there was one :) ). I didn't quite "get" this one in the main round, but I think I have my head round it now, and there's a surprising amount of depth / strategy involved in doing well given how simple the game looks.

Anyway, that's enough from me, here are perhaps my last scores for this season :) 

Amoeba Jump (2018) (Dionoid)_2.png

Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes (1983) (20th Century Fox)_4.png

Ms. Pac-Man (1983) (Atari).png

Edited by Jasonhrb
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well, even if I don't make it to the next round, at least I got new personal high scores in all 3 games!

amoeba.jpg

Worst part about the above game is that I had AMOEBA when I reached this part and never got to use it.

Edited by Keir
  • Like 4

Some last minute improvements for Amoeba Jump and Revenge of the Tomatos. I'm hopeful of the Amoeba jump score being good enough to qualify, but much less confident around the Tomatos (I have no chance of getting near the top half scores for Ms Pac Man 😭).

Anyway, the joys of time differentials mean that I'm now going to head to bed, and I'll see if I have made the next round when I wake up :)

Amoeba Jump (2018) (Dionoid).png

Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes (1983) (20th Century Fox)_1.png

• Like 4

Not my best for Ms. P, but above the line, which is what I was aiming for. Lucked out with a random banana stage. Got trapped just before finishing the board tho. 

Ms. Pac-Man - 83,270

70D6F8D3-2355-4347-852F-6337E7A3BD34.thumb.jpeg.22fac18b94d2f0ee1f45bf81b4c6995e.jpeg

That’ll do it for me this postseason. It’s been awesome playing with you all in the friggin’ MAJORS. Great job everyone, y’all are amazing players. 

• Like 4