IGNORED

I have a new ColecoVision game waiting for release...

opcode

Hi there!

I have a new ColecoVision game almost ready to be released, but I want to know as much interest CV fans would have on it.

I was able to port the MSX game Sky Jaguar, which was created by Konami back in 84. As many CV fans possibly know, Konami had started to port most of its MSX games to the CV just before the vg crash. 3 games got released, Antarctic Adventure, Monkey Academy and Athletic Land (aka Cabbage Path Kids). All of them are superior efforts.

Now Sky Jaguar would be a nice addition for the CV library. The game is somewhat similar to Xevious but without the ground targets. The scenarios are varied, as are the enemies. Two huge bosses types add to the fun, and we get ever power-ups and bonus points.

My port is running with just small glitches and no sound yet. I hope it would be ready later this month.

My question: would people here want a well rounded release, complete with a nice package similar to SIC? The price would be the same as my previous game, $25. Depending on as much pre-orders I get I will decide about the package or ever the release feasibility.

I will have a playable demo in just a few days, so all of you could try this nice game.

Opcode

post-1432-1065910345_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1065910346_thumb.jpg

I'm drooling at those screenshots.  I'd have to wait for Xmas but I could order one then.

Ok, so lets start a reservaton list. If I have a good number of orders (60 or more) I will do it a complete package, same quality as SIC. I know, you don't play the box and manual but I find it nice to have a quality product overall. :D

I will try to make it available at the same time as SIC second edition. This way one buying both games would save in shipping.

About SIC second edition, the only thing preventing me from releasing it is the new cases aren't ready yet. But it is just a matter of a few more weeks now. You know, sometimes it takes time to have a good quality product...

About Sky Jaguar, it is a very, very obscure arcade game, and I think it didn't even get relesed in the US. However it was relesed for the Playstation as part of the Konami Antics MSX Collection... But will be able to play it on your CV this time... :)

Opcode

How much does it cost, where would I get it from, and what is "SIC second edition"??

It will cost $25 plus shipping. SIC = Space Invaders Collection, my previous ColecoVision game. Both games will be available as soon as I have my new ColecoVision cases ready....

Opcode

After seeing those screens, man...they do look sweet!

I'd say put me down for but I'm not totally sure. Hmm. Will you also offer this through the AtariAge store?

If not, then I'll consider it when it's out. I have a Colecovision that's just begging to be played again. :D

After seeing those screens, man...they do look sweet!

I'd say put me down for but I'm not totally sure. Hmm. Will you also offer this through the AtariAge store?

If not, then I'll consider it when it's out. I have a Colecovision that's just begging to be played again. :D

Did you heard that, Albert? :)

Pleople is begging.... :wink:

Ok, I have got a good deal of reservations so it's now official: Dale Crum will create the package for Sky Jaguar and it will include a BOX! :D

Also, the program is now fully playable and just music and sound are still missing.

Check the new pics bellow....

Opcode

post-1432-1066134946_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1066134947_thumb.jpg