IGNORED

Here is a Clean Subroc Digital Datapack for DL

Captain Cozmos

Back in August I read Joe Blenkle's thread about a bug in the DDP version of Subroc.

I never knew this and if you read the thread you will get a little background of my experience in this matter.

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/354360-super-subroc-bug/

I bought this game as part of a package back when Coleco dropped the ADAM.  At the time I received some inside &&&t and paid no attention to it.
These days this would have been worth a fortune to collectors.  I had at least 50 disks worth of early game development and other stuff.
The only thing I kept was the original 1984 EOS programmers manual.  The guy I bought it from went over to the Amiga and wanted to unload his collection.

Anyway,

I had the DDP with the PD notice and never paid it any mind to include all the bugs within.

After going over Blenkle's thread I was not aware that the disk version worked just fine.

So, if you read his thread you will discover that I disassembled the boot block of the DDP version and found what went wrong and fixed it.

The bug he described is gone and the data now looks clean.

I transferred it to a physical copy of Buck Rodgers DDP and it works as expected right down to the High Score Screen.
I never checked the ability to print your scores with the ADAM printer and the High Score Reset with 989 works.

I could give more opinion about how the game is structured but it would just bore you.

One day I might disassemble the game but as always, my plate is full.

So after 40 years or so I present to you the Digital Data Pack of Super Subroc without the PD notice and the fixed data.
Will it have bugs, you play and find out.

O3 Cosmos

Subroc (1983)(Sega).ddp

Edited by Captain Cozmos
  • Like 1