IGNORED

Win a FREE copy of Amigo Cornhole!

Rev

Rev, 

As a SENIOR Intellivision collector at 79 yrs old I purchased my kids the Sears Intellivision and several games for Chrismas 82'.  Over the following years I purchased them games as I could afford them.  My son age 49 still has the original unit and all of the games we had purchased.  He now has children and his son loves to play the games.  I rekindled my joy of the game about 30 years ago.  By that time I could afford to purchase what I wanted.  Over the years I have completed a set or the original games including a set of the sears games.  I also have, I  THINK, all the physical homebrews that are out.  I am an avid supporter of the gaming community by purchasing any new game that comes out.  I would love to have a copy of Amigo Cornhole in order to round out my collection. Thank You, 

• Like 8

On 10/22/2023 at 6:57 AM, DZ-Jay said:

I think Cornhole is a stupid game, with a stupid name that sounds vaguely lewd.  I can't believe it has become so popular and even treated as a sport, and was utterly astonished when Intellivision Entertainment started touting it as a flagship title.

I hate this game, and roll my eyes every time I see the stupid target boxes spread out on the lawns of pubs, concerts, restaurants, town festivals, and even my office building.

It just makes my skin crawl every time I hear that stupid name.

I think you should give me a copy of the game just to piss me off.  It's the least I deserve.

dZ.

Lol,,,,, about 10 years ago I asked my ex-boss if he played 'CORNHOLE',,,, LOL, he looked at me with a straight face and said, 'I don't call it that', I call it 'BAGS'..... I made sure to never call it that again in his presence... HAHAHAAHAA :P 

• Haha 1

So, spoiler alert.  This game is my review this week and...

It's good.

Like "how is this joke game playable, let alone fun", good.

Far from exciting, but on pro mode, there's something innately satisfying about lining up the perfect shot. 

• Like 7

Hey, hey, hey amigos!!

It was a wild journey to get Amigo ready for launch but it looks like Rev & his friends have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's to ensure an out-of-this-word gaming experience.

Amigo is finally taking back Intellivision where it should be: no more violent or sexual content on our beloved system!

Amigo Cornhole is where the fun's at! It's all about bringing folks together for some good ol' competitive fun, right in the comfort of the living room! With its intuitive controls and family-friendly gameplay, I will be laughing and cheering in no time!

So what are you waiting for Rev? Just send it to me and let me toss some virtual bags! I am totally ready for embracing a whole new level of gaming awesomeness!

If I win,  I'd take a trash can outside.  Then I'd take the game out there,  and stand about 27 feet away.  Carefully,  I'd check the wind, sip my beer,  look over at my curious neighbors and wink,  then using an underhand motion;  Let'er fly!  If I get the game into the trash can,  I win.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MGG said:

So, spoiler alert.  This game is my review this week and...

It's good.

Like "how is this joke game playable, let alone fun", good.

Far from exciting, but on pro mode, there's something innately satisfying about lining up the perfect shot. 

Can you share a Youtube of it? It sounds interesting.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Vincehood said:

Hey, hey, hey amigos!!

It was a wild journey to get Amigo ready for launch but it looks like Rev & his friends have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's to ensure an out-of-this-word gaming experience.

Amigo is finally taking back Intellivision where it should be: no more violent or sexual content on our beloved system!

Amigo Cornhole is where the fun's at! It's all about bringing folks together for some good ol' competitive fun, right in the comfort of the living room! With its intuitive controls and family-friendly gameplay, I will be laughing and cheering in no time!

So what are you waiting for Rev? Just send it to me and let me toss some virtual bags! I am totally ready for embracing a whole new level of gaming awesomeness!

Is the Amigo on the launchpad?

• Haha 3

On 10/22/2023 at 5:33 AM, Jaxivision said:

My life, as I knew it, came crashing to an end in 2023.  I no longer work, nor will I ever likely have an income from working.  In April/May/June, I contemplated suicide.  Now, I am kind of just hanging in there, taking it day by day.  I'm sorry that I can't go into more details, but it's the truth.  I do check these forums daily.  Thank you.

The winner is E…Jaxvision!

Hopefully you getting Cornhole’d will turn things around. 

While you will never get an Amico refund, this will lessen the sting. Hang in there buddy.  We need you in the forums!

Send me a PM. 

To the rest of the entries, apologies, Im sure 511under will have more for sale soon. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2