IGNORED

Yes, I in fact DO play some modern games on occasion, here are some examples, how about you?

Have begun playing Super Woden GP II on my new Steam Deck OLED.  I decided to get this based on the review by Pete Davison, and I have not been disappointed in the least.  Each car is (seemingly) based on real world cars that appear to be the correct size and dimension when raced against other cars.  Really, it has been a tremendous joy to play thus far and I look forward to playing it further along with other games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Have begun playing Super Woden GP II on my new Steam Deck OLED.  I decided to get this based on the review by Pete Davison, and I have not been disappointed in the least.  Each car is (seemingly) based on real world cars that appear to be the correct size and dimension when raced against other cars.  Really, it has been a tremendous joy to play thus far and I look forward to playing it further along with other games.

Ooh, that looks fun. I'm going to have to give it a look. Plus, it's Linux compatible, so that may be something to take a look at on the VCS in PC Mode.

• Like 2

I've not played anything modern for years. It's because I have such a massive backlog of games, plus I don't really feel like paying several hundred for a modern console and the higher prices for modern games when I'm so used to just buying old consoles and old games for really cheap, and knowing in several years time those modern consoles and games will be selling for dirt cheap too, so I can get them then if there's anything I really want.

The newest systems I have are the Nintendo 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, and the 2nd model of Xbox 360.

Edited by Ross PK
  • Like 3