IGNORED

FS: Atari 7800 Pro System, two controllers, PSU, Concerto cart ***SOLD***

eightbit

This Atari 7800 has been my daily driver for a long time but it has some cosmetic issues. The metal plate is scraped quite a bit and there is a dent or two. Otherwise its a good working console, although it probably needs the cart connector to be cleaned. I also did notice (just now actually, never noticed it before) is that there is a crack in the plastic thing that goes around the cartridge connector. You know, that thing that makes putting in some carts troublesome. It in no way hinders the use of the machine and actually that crack is probably the reason I never had issues with plugging in any cartridge :) The contacts on the cartridge connector should be cleaned as well. I haven't done it in years and I notice every now and then I have to remove a cart and reinsert to get it to come up. Certainly a slot in need of cleaning.

The power supply prongs are bent some, but it plugs into the wall just fine and works fine.

The joysticks have seen better days. One works 100%, but the other will not push right. I received these with the console long ago but never used them and ended up using a third party solution. But, they are here and included.

The Concerto cart comes with installed HOKEY, latest firmware and a 2GB SD card. 

The system does not come with an RF cable. I can throw in a TV switch box if you need it, but I am fresh out of RF cables. 

The only reason I am selling this set is because I finally decided to score a "mint" 7800 console and I have another flash cart solution. I probably paid way too much all of that but I had to be a mint console snob...lol! But, this is a perfect set for someone looking to enjoy most of what the Atari 7800 has to offer in one nice package for a fair price, if you can deal with the cosmetic issues, cleaning the cart slot and fixing one of the controllers.

$150 SHIPPED in the USA takes it all.

PM.

***SOLD***

20231201_215414.jpg

20231201_215601.jpg

20231201_215746.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2