IGNORED

Need some help

Not a game expert at all, so I was hoping to get all of your expert feedback from some items I’ve found.

I can find a little info on the games, but the two Telegames Personal Arcade systems seem to be few and far between on systems listed. The last sold and only sold I can find is on EBay and it was November 14th for $1,999. My question is, are these something you think I should grade? I really just like to hear some details as to what all your thoughts are as to what you would do with it as far as selling. I’m sure the obvious comment will be EBay, but the fees are just too much.

Here are some pictures. I have lots more of than what I’ve shown.

4DC6E6E0-3B97-4042-83C5-D860E215AEE7.jpeg

324CFF53-CDF1-49BA-A964-72B79D2E59D7.jpeg

3547629E-4A36-4DD5-9135-003BE4DB3D5B.jpeg

C4758EFE-3369-489B-AFC9-1D4C5758D141.jpeg

Grading right now is in such a rocky place due to layers upon layers of now in court lies, manipulation, and outright fraud I wouldn't trust it.  WATA caused with HA a huge problem that's looking like a losing court battle at this rate to play out next year.  Items that they lied to fluff up sold for X and now maybe a year later those high paying suckers are selling off stuff for a 50-97% LOSS.

I would though undoubtedly pay to get them in sealed(relatively) plastic boxes ones you could open up without resorting to a hammer if you had any reason to get close to it again.  If not that, or because there are two, a well filtered (UV, etc) plastic box/display case which can have some of the goods spread out much like an old store demo display.  That would be wise given the absurd seeming rarity of it instead of leaving it hidden for all time.