IGNORED

Jutland Skies RELEASED (game for atari 2600)

kikipdph

3 hours ago, Shaun David said:

Anybody Know why this is happening I go to the site to download the rom and doesn't  complete the download it says network error

I don't know what the problem is or was, but I was seeing "Download Failed," for three attempts.   I tried again later, and was successful.

18 hours ago, fluxit said:

I don't know what the problem is or was, but I was seeing "Download Failed," for three attempts.   I tried again later, and was successful.

I finally was able to download load after I opened up a new page.thanks for your reply back 

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, psquare75 said:

This is fantastic game. Somewhat related. Is there anyone that prints out labels? I'd like to make a cart of this.

On the link next to the game, you also have the label and manual. Below, there is an explanation of how to make a cartridge. Atari Age will make a cartridge for you with labels (choose the Melody board for 35 USD). You can print the manual for yourself later if you want it.

link: https://prijedor-x.com/jutlandskies.html

• 1 month later...

Really nice PDF manual.  I appreciate that!  Also, the historical background of the Battle of Jutland on pages 2-3 and the Game Story on page 4 really bring this game to life IMO.  I like how the story immerses you in an important and daring episode of WWI.  Great story, great manual, both add a lot to the game IMO.  Also, I can't believe there are BOSS FIGHTS!  So cool!!  

Edited by Living Room Arcade