IGNORED

Ghosts ‘N Goblins

SuperPacMan

This version is impressive.  I love the graphics.  I guess it uses a 128k cartridge?

I read in a comment on the video , it is based on a port of the MSX 2 version?  Is it true?

Mystery Man did again a incredible job!😍

If somebody has this game and does not like it and want to sell it , please contact me.🙂

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 8:20 AM, youki said:

This version is impressive.

Not if your only operational colecovision has an F18a it isn't unless you like looking at a big green square

Also no manual was provided, whether that was intentional for everyone or just an error by the team not sending me one i dont know

On 12/21/2023 at 3:20 AM, youki said:

This version is impressive.  I love the graphics.  I guess it uses a 128k cartridge?

I read in a comment on the video , it is based on a port of the MSX 2 version?  Is it true?

Mystery Man did again a incredible job!😍

If somebody has this game and does not like it and want to sell it , please contact me.🙂

It was made from scratch
Mystery Man definitely made an incredible job!, but let's not forget the artists who worked on the graphics ;)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, omf said:

Not if your only operational colecovision has an F18a it isn't unless you like looking at a big green square

Also no manual was provided, whether that was intentional for everyone or just an error by the team not sending me one i dont know

It does not work on a colecovision with a F18a?  but it works on the Phoenix?  strange.

I finally be able to test it!... a friend send me his copy to test.

Very good version  , but on a colecovision 50hz it flickers as the hell.

Anyway , i find in the goal to do a port as close as possible than the arcade version on a Colecovision, you can not do better!

Amazing work.  Love it. 😍

• 2 weeks later...

I also got the Orange screen no matter what with or without SGM plugged in.

Toby kindly replaced it and now it works with the SGM unplugged.

So there’s definitely something weird going on with this game/cartridge.

I’m using an U.S. Colecovision with RGB mod

IMG_1559.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tekman said:

It also hangs on the orange screen on all three of my ADAM consoles, despite the box saying for the ColecoVision and ADAM. However, it will work fine on the ADAM if you dump it and run it using an ATARIMAX cart.

What did you use to dump it? I have the backbit CTP and it couldn't dump it. I talked to Evie about it, she tried a couple things and then gave up.

Thanks. Don't think I can justify $100 to dump these. Maybe I can convince Evie to take another stab at getting the CTP to dump them.

Ideally it would be nice if CollectorVision would give members the roms for the current year once the carts are all mailed out, instead of making us wait a year and resubscribe to get them. I have no problem paying for the physical carts, but logistically using a flash cart and permanently storing the games is so much easier.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, nick3092 said:

Ideally it would be nice if CollectorVision would give members the roms for the current year once the carts are all mailed out, instead of making us wait a year and resubscribe to get them.

I couldn't agree more. Especially when they don't work correctly in their native cartridge form.

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2024 at 6:28 AM, Tekman said:

It also hangs on the orange screen on all three of my ADAM consoles, despite the box saying for the ColecoVision and ADAM. However, it will work fine on the ADAM if you dump it and run it using an ATARIMAX cart.

Works here… 

0A451A03-5F30-4604-8DEF-54197674F5A7.jpeg

• Like 2

Seems like the cart PCB is just very finicky.

Another user got it 100% of the time with or without SGM. They got a new cart, now it works fine. I get the red/orange screen occasionally with SGM. Not enough of a pain to request a replacement cart.

Someone with three Adams has issues, someone else with an Adam doesn't. But the interesting part is the three Adams that won't run the cart, run the rom fine. 

The common denominator I'm seeing here in two of the three scenarios is the cart PCB.

Not sure where to point the finger in the F18a issue reported based on the info provided. 

Edited by nick3092

8 hours ago, TPR said:

Works here… 

0A451A03-5F30-4604-8DEF-54197674F5A7.jpeg

Interesting. It doesn't work on my three ADAM consoles and also doesn't work on a friends ADAM console. I don't know what to say other than there needs to be better testing done on these titles before they are released. This was also the same behavior for Suite Macabre for me and had to use the ATARIMAX to work. Does Suite Macabre work in your ADAM as well?