IGNORED

Temple of the Snow Dragon

dhe

8 minutes ago, NIAD said:

To be clear, the demo is not really a new OS, rather it is a vastly expanded SmartBasic programming language. The included text documentation and demo programs detail things well enough to use as well as articles in newsletter PDFs that are available.

Oh ok, I see now.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 9:56 AM, NIAD said:

It’s useable and you can try it out with an emulator or on an ADAM.

Are you sure? I have tried every file in the ADAM Archive in ColEM with zero success. GoDOS v1.2 Demo gets as far as the GoBasic screen, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do from that point. Space and backspace work, and the shift key creates a string of nonsense, but no other keys do anything. GoDOS GFA loads a nice program splash screen and plays some music for a bit, then cuts to a blank blue screen. Nothing appears to be doable from that point. I have not gotten GoDOS Basic Programs to load at all.

It's possible I've just set something up wrong. But the cursor is usable on the GoDOS home screen, and I can select and load GoBasic. So it's definitely recognizing my keyboard.