IGNORED

Atari 2600 Champ Games Turbo minor glitch

rhuneke

Just got two phenomenal games from Champ Games. Turbo and Elevator Agent. Both I've been wanting for a while. Just wanted to make note that Turbo seems to have a minor "glitch." Only seems to happen on "CHALLENGE" mode and usually within the first minute or so of driving...if it happens at all. The screen rolls a little bit. At first I thought it was just my old CRT doing it, but after playing extensive rounds on all other game variations, it only seems to happen on "CHALLENGE" mode. Perhaps it has something to do with the shadow car? Has anyone else experienced this? I also saw it happen on the ZeroPageHomebrew show when they were demoing the final release and thought maybe it was a glitch with their equipment. Still this is an incredible game. And many thanks to John and Nathan and all others involved for bringing these games to us. So far Elevator Agent seems flawless and the extras he includes just make it all that much better. I am an ardent fan of Champ Games and am looking forward to seeing what they have in the pipe. I will definitely buy again. John is the master of 2600 games!

Edited by rhuneke
  • Like 1