IGNORED

Odyssey Vault Cartridge

ricardosacra

Hello friends of the forum, Merry Christmas to everyone we are working on a new project, a cartridge that accesses the Odyssey Vault ( https://www.experienciaodyssey.com.br/vault ) server via the internet and updates it all the time with games that we are releasing for free on the website and that you can now play on the console, but that's not all , Ports made of the 1972 Odyssey and the Odyssey console series, I'm posting an explanatory video... The forecast is for February... Any questions let's go reply here... In the next few days we will open pre-sales..

Just to note, in our video in Portuguese we have a demonstration of the cartridge... (We are trying to learn how to add subtitles...)

venda_vault.png

Edited by ricardosacra
add more info
  • Like 6

• 3 months later...

Hello.
We are happy to announce the new Vault... Our dream with Vault is to make Odyssey known to more and more people. I know that for many this is just an emulator, but many people reported that they had the chance to discover one or another game through the Vault... And now, our new objective is to tell the story of Odyssey through Odyssey itself, and we have received the collaboration and affection of many fans. And with great pride we invite you to discover the new version of Vault, with several new features. We hope to have an English version soon, we would like this to be ready, but there is a lot of work to be done. Discover what's new and I hope you have fun. And, remember, the new features available in the Vault can be played directly on the Videopac/Odyssey2 consoles. There is also a new game in Comandante R. Pass  (only accessible via cartridge)  Enjoy: https://experienciaodyssey.com.br/vault/

• Like 2

On 4/16/2024 at 4:39 PM, ricardosacra said:

Hello.
We are happy to announce the new Vault... Our dream with Vault is to make Odyssey known to more and more people. I know that for many this is just an emulator, but many people reported that they had the chance to discover one or another game through the Vault... And now, our new objective is to tell the story of Odyssey through Odyssey itself, and we have received the collaboration and affection of many fans. And with great pride we invite you to discover the new version of Vault, with several new features. We hope to have an English version soon, we would like this to be ready, but there is a lot of work to be done. Discover what's new and I hope you have fun. And, remember, the new features available in the Vault can be played directly on the Videopac/Odyssey2 consoles. There is also a new game in Comandante R. Pass  (only accessible via cartridge)  Enjoy: https://experienciaodyssey.com.br/vault/

Looks great, what emulator are you using?