IGNORED

Attachment Rate?

What was your highest console Attachment Rate?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. I owned over [N] games for system [X].

2. 2. I bought the most games for the [X] system.

• Atari 2600
    • Atari 5200
    • Atari 7800
    • Atari Jaguar
    • NES / Famicom
    • SNES
    • N64
    • Turbo Graphics-16 / PC-Engine
    • 3DO
    • Neo Geo
    • Sega Master System
    • Genesis / Mega Drive
    • Sega 32x / Sega CD
    • Sega Saturn
    • Sony PlayStation

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Hwlngmad said:

It was a mix that featured some absolute classics with AVGN material trash.  But, seeing as how I was and would completely move onward from the NES (at that time) I thought it was an awesome trade that I still can't believe happened 'till this day.  I was one lucky kiddo for sure.

I happen to have just popped on here as you posted that, and yeah I'd agree.  I've had moments like that.  I never traded off my hardware in the day to get the next, I used my Nintendo Power sub as a clock and used some pretty good will to nearly cut myself off cold from most purchases on a piece of console hardware about a year before the next was to arrive, so by doing that I didn't have to let some chump get my good stuff I still enjoyed for a pittance, but I get and respect most didn't and had to do it.  That was a hell of a good move then and now.  I feel much about it in how I got my Neo Geo arcade cabinet like 7 years ago I think now, one of those things you dream of and the price isn't great, but you find a way.  The way for me was letting loose of DW4 NES and the english guide, I have since recovered the guide from a local fool making a slip up for $3. :D

• Like 1