IGNORED

AtGames Flashback joystick replacement parts- where can I find them?

BIGHMW

Well, it turns out that amongst all the third options available for use with Atari systems that somehow I enjoy using the AtGames versions of the CX10/CX40 rather than the vintage OEM Atari ones.

They have a bit more throw in the compared to the originals and I also

like the convenience of being able to unscrew the shaft of them in order to store them better but need to know where to get replacement parts for them just in case either a shaft breaks off at the base or if the bubble contacts on the circuit board lose their function. I have also used the original ones but I myself find the AtGames ones to be the best I’ve used so far.

I have several AtGames P2 (player 2, no extra buttons onboard) stocked up as well as the shafts from the P1 sticks as well.

Also, does Atari offer their newer version of the sticks available a la carte so I don’t have to get a 2600+ just to get the  controller??? I would love to try their version so I can see which ones I should stock up on in case one breaks.

13 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Also, does Atari offer their newer version of the sticks available a la carte so I don’t have to get a 2600+ just to get the  controller??? I would love to try their version so I can see which ones I should stock up on in case one breaks.

Atari do sell the CX-40 standalone.  Not the paddle controller, though.

AtGames have a section on their website where they list accessories.  They seem to never be in stock, though.  Maybe just haunt EBay?

• Like 1