IGNORED

Bricked my 1088XEL ...

JayoK

1 hour ago, Beeblebrox said:

As fjc mentioned earlier, and if I recall my experience with it on windows 10, patches had to be installed to get it to work.

For some reason I thought we were discussing the Xilinx 'Impact' software required to perform a JED update (I think because Windows incompatibility was mentioned). :) My apologies. I've never had a bit of trouble running the TL866 EPROM programming software with any version of Windows (7, 10, 11), to be clear.

Edited by flashjazzcat
  • Like 3

On 1/4/2024 at 7:56 PM, flashjazzcat said:

For some reason I thought we were discussing the Xilinx 'Impact' software required to perform a JED update (I think because Windows incompatibility was mentioned). :) My apologies. I've never had a bit of trouble running the TL866 EPROM programming software with any version of Windows (7, 10, 11), to be clear.

My bad also. I was getting my wires crossed with the Xilinx Impact software for JED updates on CPLD chips too. The T48/T56/TL866II XGecu software works fine on Windows 10. I've just used it to flash a Gal chip for a 320k 65XE upgrade. :)

Edited by Beeblebrox