IGNORED

This kid just became the first person to beat Tetris, it seems

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Varanis Ridari said:

Getting one for a not-horrific price would be a bigger challenge these days I think. 🤣🤣

Also don't tell Billy Mitchell about this kid, there'll be trouble!!

I have one.  And it only cost me about 50 cents back in the day.  I won it at one of the wheel games where you put a quarter down on a number.  It took me two tries.  I was coming from playing Tetris arcade game at one of the arcades on the boardwalk and was walking back to my vacation place and walked by a wheel that had video games as prizes.  I saw Tengen Tetris hanging up there and decided to try and won on my second spin.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rockymin said:

I have one.  And it only cost me about 50 cents back in the day.  I won it at one of the wheel games where you put a quarter down on a number.  It took me two tries.  I was coming from playing Tetris arcade game at one of the arcades on the boardwalk and was walking back to my vacation place and walked by a wheel that had video games as prizes.  I saw Tengen Tetris hanging up there and decided to try and won on my second spin.

That's really cool. Best prize I ever won was a bagged goldfish, who grew to a monstrous size when I put it in a 50 gallon tank. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I remember once i saw that kid beating tetris, i just couldn’t believe my eyes, i was like ‘huh no it just can’t be he WTH how could a new generation kid do this’’ i was not expecting any new generation kids to like any retro games, let alone beating it, but then i was thinking that that kid might have superpowers to be able to beat that game,because you do need to have quick eyes and quick responses to be able to beat nes tetris with the kill screen, it’s just that incredible from that kid, amezing😁