IGNORED

The best SNES game of all time is...

Okay guys, we all have our opinion on what the best SNES game ever is. Super Metroid, Axelay, Super Castlevania IV, Final Fantasy VI...but nothing can compare to this masterpiece. Art in its purest form 😁

Edited by Cris1997XX
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jeffythedragonslayer said:

Seiken Densetsu 3

A very respectable choice there. Stunning visually, and a great example of how lovely SNES games can look when you combine talented artists and knowledge of how to really take advantage of the colour capabilities and other features of the SNES (copious and very nice use of transparency effects for attacks and spells for example). At times, I honestly think it could pass for an early 32-bit RPG.

Always loved the gorgeous [colourful] Gigeresque spectacle and dripping atmosphere of this battle for example:

Edited by Kirk_Johnston
  • Thanks 1

I had some free time so I set out to create a SNES sensation, or SNESation if you will. It's a term I coined just now to explain the sensation when feeling the SNES deeply and intimately inside you, ravaging all your senses.

So anyway, I can't code but I went in with a more direct approach. I cut up some cartridges into pieces and then randomly glued them back together. With the power of SNESation, it turned out great, as expected. I give you:

Super F-Zero World - A Link to the Blast - a racing platformer RPG visual novel

tumblr_mqi7g3GhqS1r0ralmo1_500.gif

With this technique (patent pending), I bet you could cram all games into one for the ultimate SNESation (patent pending). But I figured that is what sequels are fore. 

I just have to hope no one ports Cheetahmen to the SNES. There's no competion against that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Wayler said:

Hmm looks like half of the people got the memo on this thread and half didn't. I think we need a round of Pit Fighter to settle this once and for all. Set your color blasters to brown!

buzz_kill.thumb.png.8a50cad6292304f268b9a5ced8aa1dfc.png

Funnily enough, I have a soft spot for the Genesis version. It’s just playable enough to actually be some fun. I have heard awful things about the SNES one. I should fire it up just to see, haha.

• Haha 1