IGNORED

Adapted Version of Space Battle

As I am reading the Space Battle book by Jamie Lendino I reached page 97, TV Powww. On this page is a screenshot of a Space Battle for the TV Powww play. The aiming sights on this screenshot seem like they would be much more at home on the cartridge based Space Battle or the updated Battlestar Galactica cartridge. It there a variant in our future to add something like this to the already exciting game even if it is just in ROM format? I for one would hope so, I think it would add a new dimension to the playability.

Just a thought,

HJ

• Like 1

Super Pro Sharp Shot?  LOL

The PIXxx version also has different graphics for ships.  Like a Jet or Rocket? I don't remember exactly. 

It should have been a 1 player option in Sharp Shot.  All of the PiX games should have been in that cart.  Oh,  Powwww was Pixxx  for the version I saw as a kid.  WPIX 11 Alive in New York.  With Crazy Eddie commercials as a bonus. LOL

I remember Soccer as a PIX/POW game also.  I ran home after school every day to catch PIX. I would see 2 or 3 sessions before I would get kicked outside.  It was on during Dastardly and Mutely, then Deputy Dawg.

When it switched to Heckle and Jeckel I would go outside on my own.