IGNORED

Fatal Run help

Middleagedman

Hey Guys, I just picked up Fatal Run and every time I go to the garage after the second level The game no longer responds to the b\c buttons on my genesis pad. Any help? I'm using a seagull86 adapter. If I plug in the pad without the adapter it works minus the b button of coarse. I don't have any problems with other games.

A console having button recognition issues with Fatal Run has been brought up previously

This below post, and the thread it links to, may be worth a look:

For it suddenly to stop working in the middle of the game is odd though, unless there is some warm-up factor involved which is impacting timing/chip behavior.

Hey guys, I just got a 7800 oem controller from Best hoping that would be the solution but of coarse my 7800 still stops recognizing the buttons after the first level. Soooo should I buy a 2600+ or a concerto cart? Im honestly worried my 7800 will give me even more problems with the multicart. Here's the model # If anyone can tell me if Ive got a shitty model. Every other game works fine but I just shelled out 80 bucks for this game so Its driving me crazy!!!!

20240117_130432.jpg

Edited by Middleagedman
more complaining