IGNORED

WTB: Atari XE/XL/Computer Carts or Cassettes

icbrkr

The title says it all... I have had an XEGS for the last year, and sadly enough, I don't have a single game for it except for the built in Missile Command. I'm looking for any game(s) for it, preferrably common since I'm not up for spending a ton of cash :D I could care less about boxes and the carts don't have to be in perfect shape. Some carts I'm looking for:

Hardball

Bug Hunt

Pac-Man

Dig Dug

Archon

Jumpman Jr.

Ms Pacman

and anything else that people think is good :) I don't have a disk drive for it yet, but I did manage to get a tape deck for it.

Lemme know!

You've had it for a year and no one has told you about a sio2pc cable? Having the original cart games is cool but you shouldn't let that hold you back from all the gaming on the 8bits :)

http://www.atariage.com/store/product_info...products_id=141

With this cable you won't really need a disk drive and you'll have access all the thousands of game and application disk images on the net.

If you do get a sio2pc cable I would also suggest looking at the flashcarts available at www.atarimax.com

These allow you to add many games on one multicart and then reprogram whenever you want.

You've had it for a year and no one has told you about a sio2pc cable?  Having the original cart games is cool but you shouldn't let that hold you back from all the gaming on the 8bits :)

http://www.atariage.com/store/product_info...products_id=141

With this cable you won't really need a disk drive and you'll have access all the thousands of game and application disk images on the net.

If you do get a sio2pc cable I would also suggest looking at the flashcarts available at www.atarimax.com

These allow you to add many games on one multicart and then reprogram whenever you want.

I thought of one of those (and the cable), but I'm more of an "original cartridge" guy. Once I get everything on original cart, I'll aim for a multicart or cable. I dunno, though the end result is the same (ie, I get to play a game on the system), it just doesn't seem the same.

Yeah, I see your point about getting the original carts. I'm that way with my Atari consoles but I guess since I always went with the disk versions of games back in the day I'm just used to loading up games to play and the sio2pc is perfect for that :)

Yeah, I see your point about getting the original carts.  I'm that way with my Atari consoles but I guess since I always went with the disk versions of games back in the day I'm just used to loading up games to play and the sio2pc is perfect for that :)

If we were talking the C64, I'd understand! :) I've got lots of disks that I've "acquired" over the years, and an X1541 cable. Since I'm looking at the XEGS as a "console" and not a computer, I'm really aiming for mostly carts.

I'll second the  :thumbsup:  for Collector's Cards and Games.  I've dealt with Mike on many occasions and have always received top notch service.

I'll third from that. I've bought from Mike in person attending at least two cons, and both times the goods and the service were top notch - he even threw in freebies with my games. I'm not sure he does that for online orders but I doubt the service and goods are any the less outstanding.

Man did you get hosed! Oh waitaminute...that's my auction, Yes good BIN! Great deal! :P ;) Seriously I think that's around what I had in them, I hardly ever find these in the wild, so most the time my dups come from other mixed lots and trades and things. I've sold individual carts, common carts like Joust, Qix, & Defender for $5-10 sometimes! 8-bits carts go up & down alot thou. I didn't think it'd last the whole week! :D Check your PMs for tracking info.