IGNORED

ESCAPE FROM MARS (ATARI 2600)

HSW3ET

On 2/12/2024 at 5:59 PM, HSW3ET said:

Hi E. King!
Yes! Of course I would consider it. I would just like to do this the right way and for the community to show interest in my games.
Any suggestions on how I should proceed? I'm waiting for ideas. Thank you!
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

Awesome! please email David Paige at david.paige@atari.com to offer your games for the VCS store.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 1:17 PM, garycimera1968 said:

Any news on a ship date yet for Escape From Mars? Just curious. I look forward to playing!!

Hi garycimera1968!

The shipments have not yet been made, as in Brazil we are going through Christmas, New Year, summer, holidays, beaches, Carnaval... all at once (everyone is very "excited" at this time! ☺️) ...and we were a little afraid that we would have problems with the local shipping service... but now everything is ready. 👍😉
Have you already made the purchase via email? If you did, don't worry, your cartridge is separated for you and ready to be shipped. 😊
Cheers!

Leandro Camara

On 2/17/2024 at 3:25 AM, E. King said:

Awesome! please email David Paige at david.paige@atari.com to offer your games for the VCS store.

Hi E. King! Thanks! I wrote to David a while ago as other people have been asking for my games on VCS, but he hasn't gotten back to me. Doesn't he have a user here at AA?

Cheers!

Leandro Camara

Today (02/24), Saturday, at (12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT), we will have the awards ceremony for the 6th ANNUAL ATARI HOMEBREW AWARDS!

ESCAPE FROM MARS is participating in the Atari 2600 Best Music + Sound (Original) category!

Watch the awards ceremony with us and enjoy the show!

Channel: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

@ZeroPage Homebrew

MARS Base.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 7:22 AM, HSW3ET said:

Hi E. King! Thanks! I wrote to David a while ago as other people have been asking for my games on VCS, but he hasn't gotten back to me. Doesn't he have a user here at AA?

Cheers!

Leandro Camara

Crossing my fingers that you get in touch and everything is worked out.  My VCS is ready.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/29/2024 at 3:31 AM, Dysnomia said:

Crossing my fingers that you get in touch and everything is worked out.  My VCS is ready.

Hi Dysnomia! I didn't receive a response. So, I believe this will only work if the community shows interest. I don't know if the developers have full access to those responsible for this within Atari. 😐

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 4:18 PM, HSW3ET said:

Hi Dysnomia! I didn't receive a response. So, I believe this will only work if the community shows interest. I don't know if the developers have full access to those responsible for this within Atari. 😐

Have you tried getting in touch with David Paige (Davpa) on the Discord?  I would imagine that everyone over there would be very excited if this could get ported over.