IGNORED

"Rebooteroids - Caravan Edition" patch contest!!!

Machine

I have a personal goal of getting my score in the 20,XXX range, but here is the best so far after several games.    

Snapshot.PNG

I also did a small promotion of the contest on my channel so that will hopefully bring some awareness to the contest as well

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, alucardX said:

21770. I wish I had a rotary controller. What a fun game!! I need to buy the full version.

2024-01-27-16-16-03-185.jpg

Oh my gosh, you don't have Rebooteroids!?! Game is such a blast. Relaxing to put it in for an hour or two.

I know someone who sells rotary controllers. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2024 at 12:35 PM, Madwindoman said:

24700  I’m shootin asteroids like a chicken with my head cut off. This games intense!!IMG_2130.thumb.jpeg.e4dd1362d824d8db5fc28f226cca2dbc.jpeg

You really kicked ass here. You must be nabbing every UFO with 3x boost!

• Thanks 1

OK Here is the top score so far:  Madwindoman 24,700

Still time to get your scores in.

And everyone below who submitted scores will go into a drawing and 2 people will win a patch as well!

MichaG 15,710
Atari_JaguarVCS 21,700
Madwindoman 24,700
Gedalya 12,830
K3V 18,460
K3V 20,750
swlovinist 19,300
alucardX  19,260
alucardX  21,650
alucardX  21,770

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, alucardX said:

How many people are playing with a standard Jaguar controller and who is playing with a rotary controller? I'm curious if there is a pattern (and there might not be).

I have played with both and feel that they are equal playing this game.   My highest scores were with a standard controller, but have to say that it is a very enjoyable game to play with the rotary option.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, swlovinist said:

I have played with both and feel that they are equal playing this game.   My highest scores were with a standard controller, but have to say that it is a very enjoyable game to play with the rotary option.  

I only have a standard controller and It works pretty well but there are moments where I can't help but think I'd have had a much easier time with a rotary controller. I must say though, that I am still playing on my original jag pad, packed with my system from the mid nineties and it still works flawlessly. I have PlayStation 2 controllers with almost no hours on that I can't say the same thing for. This is something that occurred to me while putting time into Rebooteroids.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, alucardX said:

How many people are playing with a standard Jaguar controller and who is playing with a rotary controller? I'm curious if there is a pattern (and there might not be).

I agree with swlovinist. My high score is also with standard controller but very close with rotary. I think they are equal. I do enjoy playing with the rotary slightly more.

• Like 1