IGNORED

CollectorVision Experience Club 2024

retroillucid

The CollectorVision Experience Club 2024 Registrations are now open!

What do you get?

– You will receive 3 complete in box ColecoVision Games. Fully exclusive to this Club!

– You will also get another game. Yes a fourth game! This one will be in Rom format in the vault. It’s actually a 2 in 1 (so its like 5 games total!)
As a club member, you will have the possibility to buy this 2 in 1 rom as complete in box later this year.

– You’ll get access to our updated CollectorVision rom vault exclusive to the 2024 members! (As soon as we close the registration).

– You will receive a copy of the Experience Magazine 2024.

– And of course your membership card!

Subscribe here:

https://collectorvision.com/store/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-experience-club-membership-2024/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This years club membership appears to require the payment of an extra shipping fee on top of the $160.  (for me totalling 199$) for the last 2 years this has not been the case and the fee of the membership was all that had to be paid.  has something changed this year and shipping is no longer included in the membership price and it has to be paid as an extra fee?  or has there been an error on this shop listing?

perhaps @retroillucid or someone else can clarify?

It looks like shipping used to be included, but at an increased club price. For example, 2023 club price was $175 with shipping.

Now 2024 is $15 less at $160, but shipping is separate. For me in the US, it's calculated at $25. Effectively increasing the club price by $10 over last year to $185 (for me at least).

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sargon said:

I was on the fence this year, but ended up signing up again at the last minute.  I wasn't overly excited by last year's games.  Hopefully this year is another story!

I was also on the fence, but FOMO kicked in last minute. Being a subscriber since the original club in 2019, there is only 1 - 2 games I play on a regular basis.  Which is not a great ratio considering the costs. 

On 3/1/2024 at 2:22 AM, omf said:

hopefully the pixelboy game will be included this year, i would like to have a go on rtype and see how it compares to the other versions

They do not include games that have been released, the games are new unreleased games for the CV that aren't for sale through normal means!!  Sorry!!

4 minutes ago, lawdawg710 said:

They do not include games that have been released, the games are new unreleased games for the CV that aren't for sale through normal means!!  Sorry!!

He is most likely referring to it being added to the rom vault. Not saying rtype will be one of the club games.

But given those games were just sold fairly recently, it will probably be at least 1-2 years before they get added to the vault. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nick3092 said:

He is most likely referring to it being added to the rom vault. Not saying rtype will be one of the club games.

But given those games were just sold fairly recently, it will probably be at least 1-2 years before they get added to the vault. 

Ohhhh gotcha, yeah, I didnt think about that...good call!!!

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 2:08 PM, RetroDean66 said:

Any idea or word on when the vault will open? 

last year the emails were sent on the 16th of mach and the year before the 15th of march, so hopfully soon.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 2:24 PM, omf said:

last year the emails were sent on the 16th of mach and the year before the 15th of march, so hopfully soon.

Cool. This is my first year in the club so I wasn't sure when it kicked off for the year.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 1:22 PM, retroillucid said:

– You’ll get access to our updated CollectorVision rom vault exclusive to the 2024 members! (As soon as we close the registration).

The club registration closed Monday. When is the vault info going to be sent out?

• Like 2