IGNORED

DEMO.39

w1k

I took a quick and dirty stab at converting it to atasm and building it. I was able to make some changes and get it to build. It does run, but I don't think it's running as it should, which is expected, due to the quick and dirty nature of the attempt. I'll attach the files here in case they are useful to someone.

DEMO39-A DEMO39-A.ATR DEMO39-A.SRC

Edited by invisible kid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, invisible kid said:

I took a quick and dirty stab at converting it to atasm and building it. I was able to make some changes and get it to build. It does run, but I don't think it's running as it should, which is expected, due to the quick and dirty nature of the attempt. I'll attach the files here in case they are useful to someone.

DEMO39-A 4.55 kB · 6 downloads DEMO39-A.ATR 90.02 kB · 4 downloads DEMO39-A.SRC 11.76 kB · 3 downloads

wow, thank you, it looks like a rare slovak demo, cointains lot of text:

"GOODBYE DEMO-II FROM PSHC (C)1992 MUSIC BY SOUND-MONITOR , CRACKED J.SOKOL ANIMATIONS & PROGRAMMING BY V.KULLA PICTURES & DESIGN DIRECTOR BY J.SOKOL !! WELCOME !! AT OUR FUNERAL, I WANT TO WARN THOSE WHO THINK IT'S GOING SLOWLY - THE PICTURE IS FROM VECTORS AND NOT PICTURES! AND A FUNERAL IS SUCH A SAD THING, YOU DON'T NEED TO RUSH, RIGHT? . . AND THEREFORE, IN THE NAME OF PROGRESS AND SCIENCE AND BECAUSE OF A FAREWELL, WE WILL HONOR OUR COMPANY WITH A MINUTE OF SILENCE. . . BUT ENOUGH OF BLACK HUMOR, IN TRUTH, THE 8-BIT ATARI SET IS LOSING ITS POSITION, DESPITE ITS FEATURES, AND 16-BIT COMPUTERS ARE BEING PRESSED IN ITS PLACE. . . THIS IS WHY PSHC SOFTWARE HAS DECIDED TO MIGRATE TO THE AMIGA! ! ! THIS DEMO BELONGS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOT INTENDING TO BUY SOMETHING SIMILAR. . . DUO PSHC CONGRATULATES OUR BRANDS - FOR HRADWARE S. OCHODNICKE AND FOR SOFTWARE J. SISITKO. . . AS WELL AS ALL OTHER BRANDS FROM AK MARTIN. . . VLADO SPECIALLY CONGRATULATIONS TO P. VESTENICKE FOR HIS TESLA FRAME (IN MY THOUGHTS) AND ALSO THE COMPANIES AMIUM, COMMOTRONIC, COMMODORE AMIGA AND OTHERS. . . . JOSEF GREETINGS TO THE ENTIRE ROCK FM RADIO, NAMELY P. GROISS AND LET'S SEE KATKA AND RONY. . . WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT BORED OF THIS DEMO, IF YOU ARE, THERE IS A RESET ON THE UPPER RIGHT, WHICH WILL NOT HELP YOU ANYWAY, BECAUSE WE HAVE GURU MEDITATIONS. . . AS THE NEW ATARI PASSWORD SAYS "RAMDISK IS ALMIGHTY!...CASSETTES ARE POWERLESS!!!" MAYBE SOMETIMES WE WILL MEET TOGETHER AT A SOFTWARE, HOWEVER IT IS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE FROM THE AMIGA 3000, 500+ THAT'S WHY WE WILL MEET ON THIS MACHINE ASAP.... I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WHO CRIED DID NOT CRY IN VAIN AND WILL GET STARTED WITH PROGRAMMING THEMSELVES, FOR SPECIFICATION IN THE DEMO 5 INTERRUPTED DLI ARE USED (WHICH IS NOT A LOT, WE KNOW MORE) ; 2 INTERRUPTS FROM VBI AND THE POOR 6502 IS TROUBLING IN THE ROTATION OF THE 3D GRAPHICS, WHAT THEN POOR SPECTRUM HA! HA! HA! . . . WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT IT COULD NOT BE DONE BETTER, BUT THAT IS A JOB FOR YOU!! . . . WE DID THIS ENTIRE FUNERAL IN ATMASE-II TOGETHER WITH RAMDISK, WHICH IS A GREAT THING. . . GET INFORMATION FROM S. OCHODNICKE - AK MARTIN. . . THEREFORE, WE ARE PLAYING WITH ATARI TECHNOLOGY AND DATASET XC-12 AS WELL AS CELIM AK-MARTIN AND RUNNING INTO AMIGA SOFTWARE!!!! MAYBE SOMEONE IS ANGRY (INTERESTED) AT COMMODORE, BUT WE DON'T LIKE ATARI'S COMPROMISE POLICY !!! . . . * THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS REMEMBRANCE ACT AND TO ALL WHO HAVE ENDURED TO QUOTE THESE CLAIMS UNTIL NOW *, GOOD BYE SO IT'S AFTER THE FUNUS, BREAK UP!! HELLO, THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF THE COMPANY PSHC - YOU HAVE A GOOD EDUCATION, AND THAT IS APPRECIATED, ALTHOUGH IT'S AFTER FUNUS, BUT WE'RE STILL HERE EVEN UNTIL THE COLD START! , SO NOW WE REMAIN HOPE YOU LIKE EITHER THE MUSIC OR THE ANIMATION DON'T WORRY DO YOU WANT TO DOCK THE BEGINNING OF THE TEXT OR DID IT MOVE YOU SO MUCH? WELL, WHAT WOULD BE THE WORST, PROBABLY THAT YOU FELL Asleep, THEN SPLADKE SNY AND GOOD BYE."

• Like 2