IGNORED

Nyuundere's Intellivision Soundtrack CDs 2024

Hello there, is this time of the year when the new releases of Intellivision soundtracks lands on AtariAge and today I brought you a very special 4 titles AND a surprise extra CD for all of you. So, let's begin with the new titles, I hope you enjoy it as much I enjoyed composing/arranging the music for all of this titles. Weeks of hard work for all of them, putting some special details on the covers and checking all the details to bring you an amazing product.

Behold... the new titles!

Cover-Twinbee.thumb.jpg.afbed5cfa781be620377452d18eabf07.jpg

Twinbi

Twinbii is a famous game from 1986, I loved to play the game on my childhood and probably is one of my early influences to compose music. The tracks are pretty simple but stunning while playing and I designed the cover to recreate the MSX game box, will the original barcode, the serial number of the game and many other details. This game is a huge candidate to be ported to Intellivision, so, help me to achieve the dream and tell the programmers you want Twinbi on your Intellivision.

Spoiler

01 Start
02 Twinbii's Home Town Song
03 Power Up
04 Fantastic power
05 BOSS BGM A-1
06 BOSS BGM A-2
07 BOSS BGM B-1
08 Clear
09 Extend
10 Game Over

Cover-ThunderSoldier.thumb.jpg.7ecb2c6376efac3bb54f59b0b0a362fd.jpg

Thunder Soldier

The new shooter with parallax scroll of the Intellivision features 20 tracks on his soundtrack, feel like the Thunder Soldier destroying his enemies while you're driving and listening this full packed action CD. Nothing more to say, vibrant colors and awesome NES remixes.

Spoiler

01 • Title screen
02 • Soldier's duty (Story)
03 • Shoot and load (Level 1)
04 • Honor and duty (Level 2)
05 • Pilgrim of war (Level 3)
06 • One man army (Level 4)
07 • War ends here (Level 5)
08 • Bullets are not enough (Boss fight)
09 • I need more bullets (Final boss fight)
10 • Victory of a hero
11 • Title screen (NES Version)
12 • Soldier's duty (Story) (NES Version)
13 • Shoot and load (Level 1) (NES Version)
14 • Honor and duty (Level 2) (NES Version)
15 • Pilgrim of war (Level 3) (NES Version)
16 • One man army (Level 4) (NES Version)
17 • War ends here (Level 5) (NES Version)
18 • Bullets are not enough (Boss fight) (NES Version)
19 • I need more bullets (Final boss fight) (NES Version)
20 • Victory of a hero (NES Version)

Cover-NapoleonicWars.thumb.jpg.7541c073193f9772ab1b7d93707dfe20.jpg

Napoleonic Wars

The new game of Homebrew Inc, featuring famous marches from the period of the Napoleonic Wars. Command your armies and bring the victory to the faction you choose.

Spoiler

01 La Chanson De l'Oignon
02 La Charge
03 La Grenadière
04 La Marseillaise
05 La Victoire Est à Nous
06 Men of Harlech
07 Royal Navy March
08 Rule Britannia
09 The British Grenadiers
10 The Girl I Left Behind Me

Cover-TheGoonies.thumb.jpg.33ac1e51f03002e0dc4cd7d7e5221675.jpg

The Gooninuff

To finish, here's the music of the famous Gooninuff, featuring all original in-game tracks. This box was designed the same as Twinbi's one, recreating the original MSX box with the barcode and the orange tone on the stripes.

Spoiler

01 • DEMO
02 • GOONIES "R" GOOD ENOUGH
03 • UNDERGROUND
04 • GAME OVER
05 • VICTORY

And you're wondering... Where's the tracklist of the 5th CD? Well, it's a secret 👀 and you will be surprised when you receive your package. It's the most awesome and incredible CD I've edited ever, and probably a very big spoiler of a possible new game. I will spoil you a little with a picture, but you need to promise you're not going to tell anyone or comment anything here, okay? Here we go...

Spoiler

WhatsAppImage2024-01-30at23_00.49(1).thumb.jpeg.30ad18f1dad58f131b02df259f25b309.jpeg

SSSSHHHHH, now a couple of pictures of the new CDs

WhatsAppImage2024-01-30at23_00_48.thumb.jpeg.680476393810e0c4349aef22680e4ecd.jpegWhatsAppImage2024-01-30at23_00_49.thumb.jpeg.bc6d3c9d294d03fa1715bd5a078397a4.jpeg

Orders are open, please send your PMs for payment info. Price for all 5 CDs is $65 USD and the special super secret CD is limited to 30 copies (Secret Albums are all numbered and will be sent randomly). As always, albums are handmade on demand, but this time I already printed the sleeves and I'm only waiting for the CDs. I can start shipping packages the next week.

Thank you for your attention and support, I will start sending some PMs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Nyuundere said:

I've seen some CDs has been delivered on this past weeks 👀 hope you're enjoying it.

I just received mine,they all look amazing, as always!

Much appreciated Adan!😊👍

• Like 1

Oh my gaaaaaawd!  I just remember that I left the CDs on my desk to rip them into iTunes, but haven't gotten around to it ... so busy!

I will definitely do it this week-end and provide my impressions (not that anybody cares 😁).

dZ.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Mine arrived at my door today.  Wife had to sign for them which is unusual.  

Thank you.

Excellent!

53 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

Oh my gaaaaaawd!  I just remember that I left the CDs on my desk to rip them into iTunes, but haven't gotten around to it ... so busy!

I will definitely do it this week-end and provide my impressions (not that anybody cares 😁).

dZ.

Surely you will find time soon :3

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine!

Actually, I got mine a few weeks ago.  I just took the time today to import them into my iTunes library and listen to them.

IMG_1786.thumb.jpg.46c20c50f4c66c35709dd770f61836a5.jpg

My favourite is Thunder Soldier, with a special mention to Napoleonic Wars -- the latter's march hymns are rather well done. 👍

-dZ.

• Like 3