IGNORED

Powertran Cortex Basic Programs

OX.

2 hours ago, Retrospect said:

The Cortex emulator on one of the sites that OX mentioned is working but can't seem to run CAS files ... someone's made Tombstone City and TI Invaders for the Cortex on CAS files.

They do work, but they need to be loaded through the monitor. At the emulator command prompt type MON<Return> to enter the monitor, then L for load, then <Return> at the IDT prompt, then Y at the cassette ready prompt, then go to the Cassette menu > Play, select the .cas file that you've downloaded, then the file should load and start in a few seconds. The keyboard may not be as responsive in the games as with the TI due to the way the keyboard hardware works.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OX. said:

Does anyone have any or know of an online resource containing Cortex Basic programs?

Apart from the resources at http://powertrancortex.com/ and http://www.stuartconner.me.uk/ti/ti.htm I seem to be hitting a wall.

To be honest, you've possibly already found pretty much everything there is. I've got a few more bits and pieces than are on my website but they are not wildly exciting. There are some listings in the user group newsletter - presumably you've found those already.

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

To be honest, you've possibly already found pretty much everything there is. I've got a few more bits and pieces than are on my website but they are not wildly exciting. There are some listings in the user group newsletter - presumably you've found those already.

Link?