IGNORED

Vectrex for sale $65

JagWarlord

I'm interested, but need to do some research since I'm not too familiar with the Vectrex.. Except for what we played at the Philly Classic last year.. it seems like a cool unit, but how many games are there for it? are the game rare or readily available? Is there a lot of maintenance with these? etc etc etc

I'm interested, but need to do some research since I'm not too familiar with the Vectrex.. Except for what we played at the Philly Classic last year.. it seems like a cool unit, but how many games are there for it? are the game rare or readily available? Is there a lot of maintenance with these? etc etc etc

i'm not sure how many games were released DP guide has (29) not counting homebrew games!

like every system it has some rare games and many not so rare games!

(personally i would just get a multi-cart)

not sure on the mainenance...

for 65.00 that's a good deal! IMHO

take Care,

Rick

The price is right on this Vectrex. You can buy a multicart from Sean Kelly that has most of the games on it. If you want individual cartridges, you can get them pretty easily on eBay. It is a great system.

Sorry bout not getting back to you guys in the pm....the Vectrex was sold to bcostin. I was waiting for responses from him before getting back to you guys. I recieved alot of pms and got a bit overwhelmed.

I do apoligize to maibock and icbrkr and the others. Next time I will do things a better way.

:|