IGNORED

Songbird Fall Sale - Jaguar and Lynx

Songbird

Beat the Christmas rush and get your Atari products purchased now! From now until the end of Thursday, October 23rd, Songbird is offering a Fall Spectacular Sale on Lynx and Jaguar merchandise. Newer releases such as Protector SE and CyberVirus are on sale, as well as some timeless classics like Tempest 2000, Atari Karts, Battlezone 2000, and more.

Check out the below link for a complete list of merchandise.

http://songbird-productions.com/fall2003special.shtml

Note that sale merchandise may be combined with other regular price merchandise. Offer good while supplies last, and may be terminated without prior notice.

Sorry about that. I haven't been very diligent about updating the website with descriptions of the latest products.

The CGE 5th CD for the Jaguar contains a slide show of high-color pics from the first 4 years of CGE events. It has an animated menu screen and music plays in the background. Only 60 of these CDs were made, and each is hand-numbered.

Likewise, the CGE 5th Lynx cart contains a high-color slide show for the Lynx with background music. There are a lot less pics on the Lynx cart than the Jag CD, of course.

Almost all of the CGE 5th CDs and CGE 5th Lynx carts are gone... and no more will be produced once they sell out.

Personally, I like Protector SE. Skyhammer has some sweet graphics but it is kind of hard to play, imho. Hyperforce is a good platformer but it is too much like the old shareware platformers I used to play oh so many years ago.

Protector SE is fast paced and challenging. Doesn't it also have CD Bypass?

Personally, I like Protector SE. Skyhammer has some sweet graphics but it is kind of hard to play, imho.  Hyperforce is a good platformer but it is too much like the old shareware platformers I used to play oh so many years ago.

Protector SE is fast paced and challenging.  Doesn't it also have CD Bypass?

You are correct sir! This will allow you to play any new Jad CD games that come out in the future. If I am not mistaken, Carl throws in a copy of the Native Demo, which kicks ass despite the fact that there is no sound. You could always play your favorite fast-paced music over your stereo, like I do!