IGNORED

Tony - Born for adventure

3 hours ago, popmilo said:

Proud to present to you the newest atari version of TonyGo :)
Now you can jump from ducking too, caption on flying banner is fixed, and you don't slow down to a crawl after loosing a life...
But most importantly - now you can play in NTSC mode too :)
ps. Bushes had to go, that is the price for making code take less cpu time...

thank you very much for making an NTSC version for the rest of the atarian world. 🤩

• Thanks 1

Played the NTSC version on a U1MB 800XL in 1088 rambo config. Launched from TNFS server via FujiNet.

Ran great for ~10-12 games.

Then shortly into a new game (~4000 points) it looks like the speed got set very high (negative wrap-around?). The parallax effect is going in reverse. The track gaps are just blipping in and out. The band where the collectables go by is rapidly changing with mostly blocks of patterned random fill and an occasional collectable. The cloud band looks OK. Every few seconds the death animation plays with the cart over a gap. Jumping still animates and is slower (more floaty). There are 5+ hearts despite all the deaths. I let it go for some minutes and it just kept doing the same thing.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, popmilo said:

Proud to present to you the newest atari version of TonyGo :)

At first I wanted to complain, but now I should formulate it as appreciation, the XEX files are missing the RUNAD segment, which helped me in making the XEX loader for the Pico SIO device better / more universal ;) 

Edited by woj
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Teapot said:

Played the NTSC version on a U1MB 800XL in 1088 rambo config. Launched from TNFS server via FujiNet.

Ran great for ~10-12 games.

Then shortly into a new game (~4000 points) it looks like the speed got set very high (negative wrap-around?). The parallax effect is going in reverse. The track gaps are just blipping in and out. The band where the collectables go by is rapidly changing with mostly blocks of patterned random fill and an occasional collectable. The cloud band looks OK. Every few seconds the death animation plays with the cart over a gap. Jumping still animates and is slower (more floaty). There are 5+ hearts despite all the deaths. I let it go for some minutes and it just kept doing the same thing.

You played too much ;)

I have no idea why that would happen, will try to find out. Let it play for longer etc....