IGNORED

Tony - Born for adventure

13 hours ago, Peruchi said:

Would it be possible to release an .atr of this game? I’d like to try it with @mytek 576NUC+ and I don’t have the cartridge expansion from @Mr Robot. If that’s not in the plans, ok then!

Yes, ATR is possible, no technical issues there, only missing free time to do it. I'll do it probably after summer vacation when I'll have more time. 

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Jacques said:

Are there any cheat-codes in the game?

Yes :)

You can discover it on your own... Just play the game long enough and look around to see if you can see something strange that doesn't fit in :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Well, not cheat-codes per definition, but better than nothing... ;)

But personally, I think at least level-skipping would be very good to finish the game on real Atari with pleasure, these days as grown-ups you can't afford to do multi-hours sessions.

I think there's level selection on C64 version, though?

Edited by Jacques

12 hours ago, Jacques said:

Well, not cheat-codes per definition, but better than nothing... ;)

But personally, I think at least level-skipping would be very good to finish the game on real Atari with pleasure, these days as grown-ups you can't afford to do multi-hours sessions.

I think there's level selection on C64 version, though?

As I've been developing this for nine months I spent lot of time playing the game... Got so good with it that I can kinda do speedrun each time. Most screens can be passed with just going straight ahead from the moment you enter the screen. I've even setup paths and timing to "award the brave" in most situations. You pass couple of screens in a row like that, you get chills from how good you are ;)

Entire game can be passed in like half hour... Yes I could do level skip... But then maybe you would miss some things. There are also shorter and longer routes, like going straight from 1st to 4th level etc...

• Like 3

On 7/6/2024 at 12:18 AM, -^CrossBow^- said:

Can anyone explain the Bank Transfer bit for payment? That isn't something I'm familiar with and I'm not really keen on providing any direct account information for any sort of wire transfers.

I don't know what exactly do you mean, where did you order the game ?

4 minutes ago, popmilo said:

I don't know what exactly do you mean, where did you order the game ?

https://retronics.eu/?a=item&id=270&l=en

From that site all options for me only provide a Bank Transfer method for sending payment? Unless that isn't the correct site?

I've just never seen that option presented to me before so I'm not familiar with the process on what is needed here but it concerned me all the same since I'm not a fan of direct wire transfers other than in extreme cases.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

https://retronics.eu/?a=item&id=270&l=en

From that site all options for me only provide a Bank Transfer method for sending payment? Unless that isn't the correct site?

I've just never seen that option presented to me before so I'm not familiar with the process on what is needed here but it concerned me all the same since I'm not a fan of direct wire transfers other than in extreme cases.

You should get an email after purchase that shows the following: Paypal - orders@retronics.eu (for non-EU customers)

• Thanks 1