IGNORED

6th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards: VOTE for your favourite games of the year

ZeroPage Homebrew

FIVE DAYS LEFT TO VOTE IN THE

6th ANNUAL ATARI HOMEBREW AWARDS!

20240214-FiveDaysLefttoVote.thumb.jpg.5361f39e02021c9255a3dcbea71c3e96.jpg

Vote for your favourite games of the year for

Atari 2600, 7800, 8-Bit/5200, Lynx and Jaguar!

VOTE NOW!

The winners of the Atari Homebrew Awards will be broadcast

LIVE Saturday February 24, 2024 on ZeroPage Homebrew

with LIVE video acceptance speeches from the winners, you don't want to miss it!

AWARDS LIVE BROADCAST: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew

DATE: Sat Feb 24, 2024 @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT

The 6th Annual Homebrew Awards are sponsored by

ZeroPage Homebrew and AtariAge

6TH ANNUAL ATARI HOMEBREW AWARDS TOMORROW!!

February 24, 2024 @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT
WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

22 awards in multiple categories will be given away for Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, 8-Bit, Lynx, Jaguar, Packaging & Lifetime Achievement! Tune in to find out what the community voted for the top games of the year with LIVE acceptance speeches from the developers! See you in the Twitch chat!

A huge thank you to AtariAge, our amazing sponsor for the 6th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards for helping make the event happen!

20240223b-6thAnnualAtariHombrewAwards-PromoSquare.thumb.jpg.9f74bf6765755c2f4b5feb363c195c8c.jpg

• Like 2

To be fair, Odynexus ended up beeing a real team effort over many years, so it was not the mighty Kraken all alone. :) And as for RED, where I do everything but the music, I don't know if the message came across as I wanted it to be (I was a bit stressed and lost my english). RED was a jam game initially but I worked on it a lot afterward, so one could say the competition was a bit unfair against great jam games that were made in just a couple of weeks. 

In any case, I didn't expect the double wins, so I'll do my best to deliver the best RED experience I can, I promise you that :)

Kudos to all participants, I think the level of Lynx entries nowaday is on par with the exceptional games made for the 2600 and 7800!

Edited by LordKraken
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations to all the winners of the 6th Annual Atari Homebrew Awards, hosted by ZeroPage Homebrew and sponsored by AtariAge! Also congratulations to all the nominees and everyone who helped contributed to a game this past year! A huge thank you to this amazing homebrew community for their continuing enthusiasm and support for these incredible systems we all love!

Below are all the categories and winners who will be soon getting their Atari Homebrew Awards trophies and certificates! We're all so lucky to be able to play these incredible creations and I can't wait to see what next year brings!

I've also unhidden the full results of the voting so you can check out the numbers!

- James

20240225-6thAnnualAtariHombrewAwards-Winners.thumb.jpg.0f814305ce9057a8bc2215a927760c5a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1