IGNORED

Jeff's April 5 FA/FS update (NOW INCLUDES DIRECT SALES ON ATARIAGE): Some highlights: FS: Vectrex War of the Robots (NEW), 2600 Espial (NEW), Intv MTE201 Test Cart (NEW)...FA: 2600 Labyrinth Starpath CD (NEW), Bally Ms Candyman (NEW), Nintendo Game Watch

jeffgamer

I'm now including a few direct non-eBay sales. If this goes over well, I'll include more direct sales in the future.

I will be updating this one thread every week or two with the new items I'm offering up for bid or sale, so following this thread will be the best way to regularly receive the announcements!

APRIL 5, 2024 UPDATE:

Here are the highlighted items I currently have up for sale and for auction. The first 3 are direct sales here on AtariAge, at lower prices than they were/are on eBay. The rest are eBay auctions and sales...the auctions end either this Sunday (April 7) or next Sunday (April 14), and some are in buy-it-now format. You can check out the whole list here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/jeffgamer

DIRECT SALES
FOR SALE DIRECTLY FROM JEFF (pop me a direct message for pictures)

Vectrex WAR OF THE ROBOTS - New, Sealed - Only 100 made!
$185 + shipping
This is a New, Unopened, Ultra-Rare, Never-Used War of the Robots for the Vectrex video game system. This game was released in 2003 with a limited production run of only 100 copies. Each copy was sold in a plastic bag that was sealed with a "War of the Robots" sticker. This sticker on this copy was also signed by (I believe) the author. This is Cartridge #31 of the 100 that were released. The cartridge is still sealed in the plastic bag in which it was sold 21 years ago. Also sealed in the bag is the instruction booklet. Note that since this cartridge is new, unused and unopened, it cannot be tested, so be aware when you bid that I cannot make any warranties regarding its functionality. 

SOLD: ESPIAL for ATARI 2600 - NEW, NEVER OPENED, GORGEOUS BOX - Ultra rare 2003 game
$540 + shipping
Until February, I owned two of these in identical condition, but in late February I auctioned one off through Heritage Auctions (it sold for $600 with buyer's fees in their February 23-24 Video Games Signature Auction #7359, lot #28145). That one received a CGC rating of 8.0 and was confirmed as unopened (which is exceedingly rare, given that Tigervision games were manufactured and sold without seals)...I would bet that it would have received a higher rating except that it (like this one) still had the original price sticker on the front. The one being sold here has not been submitted for rating but it is the twin sister/brother of the one that was auctioned in February. Note that since this box has never been opened, the cartridge has not been tested, so I cannot make any warranties regarding its functionality.

MTE 201 TEST CARTRIDGE for INTELLIVISION - NEW, UNUSED!
$129 + shipping
This is a New, Still-In-The-Original-Plastic-Bag, Ultra-Rare, blue-labeled MTE 201 Test Cartridge for the Intellivision video game system. I have only a few of these left. When I bought these back in the early 1990s, I got them from an Intellivision dealer who was getting out of the business. The dealer shipped each MTE 201 in its own separate plastic baggie, most sealed with a single piece of tape, which, as I understand it, is how he received them from the manufacturer. These have never been removed from the original plastic bag. If you want it to stay that way, I'll leave it in the baggie and will not test it (but I won't make any warranties that it works since you wanted to keep it as new-and-unused)...if you'd prefer for me to test the cartridge to confirm it works, I will gladly do so before sending to ensure you've got a working cartridge.

EBAY AUCTIONS
Bally Astrocade
Auction ends Sunday April 7

Intellivision never-unflattened boxes

Nintendo Game Watch

Atari 2600
Auction ends Tuesday April 14

Apple II software

EBAY BUY-IT-NOWS

Atari 2600

Atari Lynx

After 45 years of collecting, I'm beginning to sell off parts of my collection of games for Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, Odyssey, Vectrex, Commodore, TRS-80, Nintendo, Sega, Microvision, Sony, Fairchild, Turbografx, Bally, Apple, and many other systems...as well as handheld and tabletop games, rare board games, and SO much more. I have over 10,000 games to sort through, so there will be new items up every week, eventually culminating in MANY ultra-rare items from my core collection. I'll announce highlights in this thread every week or two, or you could put my eBay name on your watchlist!

Edited by jeffgamer
Updated lists, direct sales added! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

In order to keep my For Auction/Sale threads to a minimum, I just updated this previously-opened thread with most of my current early-March auctions and eBay sales. Hopefully I've done it right...but I'm always open to recommendations if someone sees a way I can improve the way I share my auctions with the AtariAge community!

Enjoy!!

Just uploaded the March 14 update. Some highlights this week include Bally Astrocade Sea Devil (NEW), Atari 2600 Espial (NEW), Atari 2600 Crazy Valet (NEW), and a number of rarer cartridges, including Subterranea, Rubik's Cube, Atari Video Cube, Halloween, Shuttle Orbiter and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing old price tags on stuff just makes me kick myself for not dropping a few dollars here and there to pick up so many of these things on clearance.  One summer alone I emptied every cent of my lawn mowing money into arcade games while K-B Toys and Toys-R-Us was blowing this stuff out.  Oh, the regret...

I actually bought my Froggo games mostly from those buyout bins.  Not the best games, of course...but at the time I didn't even know there WAS a company called Froggo Games making Atari games, and then, BOOM, there they were in the clearance bins!

• Like 1

Just updated for April 5. Trying out some direct sales on AtariAge as well as adding other eBay auctions, too.

Some highlights:

FS on AtariAge: Vectrex War of the Robots (NEW), 2600 Espial (NEW), Intv MTE201 Test Cart (NEW)

FA/FS on eBay: 2600 Labyrinth Starpath CD (NEW), Bally Ms Candyman (NEW), Nintendo Game Watch (NEW), and other Intellivision, 2600, Lynx, Bally, Apple 2 and IBM items

...and more...