IGNORED

Atari Games and Instructions For Sale

Private Message if interested in anything please.

Hey Everyone! I have some duplicates and just don't have the room to let anything pile up around here, the wife won't tolerate it. Either in my collection or in someone else's but not sitting on the "sell" shelf for later. So, I will continue to update this list and I am just going to start at my asking prices because "email me with offer" never works out well. And, if you need pictures, I am happy to email a scan but I can't post scans here because the site always says it's too big. I will describe briefly and S&H can be worked out, probably $1.50 for a single game First Class although Priority is nice because it will go in a box. $3.85 for Priority and not much more for multiple games. PayPal always welcome, PM me.

ATARI 2600

OMEGA RACE with Instructions - Cart label shows wear with some staining otherwise intact, instructions in good shape, all pages intact with ben on cover which is now flat. I need the Booster Grip too so don't have an extra - $3.00

TOWERING INFERNO with Instructions - Cart and Instructions are very nice with a little discoloration on the white of the instructions. - $2.00

SUPER FOOTBALL with Instructions - Cart and Instruction are very nice! - $2.00

SUPER BREAKOUT with Instructions - Cart and Instructions are very nice with light wear - $2.00

WARLORDS with Instructions - Cart and Instructions are very nice with light wear - $2.00

MISSILE COMMAND with Small Instructions - Cart and Instructions are very nice with light wear - $2.00

FOOTBALL with Instructions - Cart is very nice, Instructions have a little pencil on the cover which will probably erase a little, otherwise pretty nice and complete. - $2.00

QIX ATARI COMPUTER GAME IN NICE COMPLETE CONDITION! Cartridge Based Game in Box with Instructions - $3.50

SPECIAL $10 UNTESTED PACKAGE

MappyLand NES Game

Kung Fu NES Game

Golf NES Game

Spider-Man/Venom Maximum Carnage Sega Genesis Game with Case

Tecmo Super Bowl III Sega Genesis Complete