IGNORED

Any update on "Asteroida, the cause of all life's problems" game development

The other day, whilst I was replying to another topic on the excellent Adventure studio software, I reminded myself of a game that was announced Wip in 2021,  (which I've not since heard anything about since it was mentioned on atarionline.pl at the time).

Asteroida, the cause of lifes troubles

Check this out https://atarionline.pl/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=5850&page=1

?PostBackAction=Download&AttachmentID=16386

I had hoped that this game, which looks a great point and click game - was going to be completed and finished. From what I understand it's a very well rounded game with a lot of effort gone into it, and it has good levels of humour. :)

I also believe that the developers had planned to take the Adventure studio software, (which I understand was used to help create this game(??)), and develop that further also. It really is a very promising point and click creator tool by all accounts. 

Does anyone have any updates on whether this game is likely to be released this year just out of interest? (Mouse/joystick controlled/both?) 

I'd also love to know if adventure studio is going to be further developed? 

Edited by Beeblebrox
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Beeblebrox said:

It's a real shame no one knows anything about the status of this game or know if it will likely be released. 

:)

If I can get my head out of my bum, and get it wrapped around the Adventure Studio, I have a few ideas similar to this.  Would like to see this one finished though!! Is there even a prototype?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, rdefabri said:

If I can get my head out of my bum, and get it wrapped around the Adventure Studio, I have a few ideas similar to this.  Would like to see this one finished though!! Is there even a prototype?

The only mention of the game is that thread above. :) So no beta release. 

Of course, it's worth mentioning I am not chasing the coders/developers of this game here. It's a homebrew and there are likely many reasons for it not having been released yet. Rather, I am just curious as it looks such a good title and so I thought it worth seeing if anyone knew about it.