IGNORED

JagFest 2024 coming June 28-29 in Rochester, MN

Songbird

Is there a streaming option available?

I know that the best moments are meeting other developers and enthusiasts. That is why the eJagfest is at my top of the list.

The event is a bit short to attract over-seas visitors. There is just Friday evening for chilling out with friends.
It would be interesting to post an event on Facebook as it has the Going and Interested buttons. Then you could see who is heading that way.

• Like 2

I am planning to either record some videos or do some limited streaming, and make it available to Virtual Supporters + Attendees.

eJagFest looked like a lot of fun in 2023, and perhaps I can make it to a future one. It was fantastic to meet Karri in person at PRGE in 2019. :) 

The event is not just Friday night, but Friday + Saturday. I haven't posted official hours yet, but it will be something like 3pm-10pm Friday and 10am-9pm Saturday.

I don't have a Songbird Facebook account, but I suppose I could look into creating one for this... I did pin the above post to my Twitter account so everyone who visits the Songbird profile on Twitter will see it.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 2/26/2024 at 3:00 PM, Songbird said:

eJagFest looked like a lot of fun in 2023, and perhaps I can make it to a future one. It was fantastic to meet Karri in person at PRGE in 2019. :)

Why not join eJagfest 2024. I am busy working on a game cart by @gambler172 and me to be released there.

IMG_20240608_185906.thumb.jpg.c9928d4f404b146d5af862eaff6cb3cd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Songbird said:

When is it? Sounds fun!

European Jagfest 2024 - ejagfest

2-3.11.2024 in Kleinenbroich, Germany. So it is Saturday + Sunday. It is usually possible to get in on Friday to set up tables etc So I would plan to be there from Friday to Monday. Most exhibitors drive home on Monday morning.

Options for travel/accomodation.

- nearby hotels in Kleinenbroich (all gone...)

- stay in Dusseldorf and take the local train to Kleinenbroich

- team up with French developers and stay with a place they rent. You may need a car in that case.

There is a train station close to the event. For €15.60 you get a daily ticket (B-cost range) that allows you to use trains, trams, buses, underground. So you are not limited to accomodation in Korchenbroich. You can also reach the airport using the same ticket. As it is a daily ticket you should buy it from the vending machine found at every train station.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lynx multiplayer is what I'm looking forward to most at Jagfest.  Do games played via the Lynx Gamedrive "Lynx Up" just like the actual carts?  Or do I need to bring physical copies of all the multiplayer games?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I don't know outside France, but in our events/conventions/sports clubs... usually, when registering we agree that pictures can be taken and shared, unless we explicitely specify we are against it.

So maybe Carl has such list of people not wanting to be on a picture ?

Last option is to put a Bentley Bear sticker on each person head :D

• Haha 2