IGNORED

No Robinson's Requiem or Ishar 3 ? :-(

Pocket

I still havent got BIWN :|

How long since you were added to the list?

Clint has the rights from BJ West and I have sent him a copy.  He's been holding off doing anything with it at my request because I was hoping to do something special with Robinson's Requiem.  However, Clint, you can go ahead and burn copies for anyone that wants them at whatever price will cover your costs and time.  :)

Enjoy all.

Jason

Wow! That's great news! Rev 24!

*drool*

I used to freak out every seventh (or so) time I booted up rev 18. That was the only time I'd see the cars flying around. Does this version have the real taxis added or do you still just appear at your desired coordinates?

Thanks for going ahead and making it available, Jason!

Happy days are here. :thumbsup: :party: :cool:

Saturn

yeah, Clint is a pretty busy guy; work, starting new business, family, etc. so you'll get it eventually. heck, I loaned Clint some stuff nearly a year ago (as of November/December IIRC) and he's been saying he'll get around to sending that stuff back for the last six months! I'm also working on a project with him and I'm waiting on some updates for it, that's been about 1 1/2-2 months now for that too, but I'm sure he'll finally get around to sending the stuff as soon as he can. ;) We're all busy, the project I'm working on has taken far longer than anticipated too, because of work and life in general. But it'll get done...eventually. :D

Why ?  Did he give a reason for it ?

Because the rights belong to Silmarils not to him, and the company is currently being liquidated :(

Hmm this could be something positive. Could someone find out who is currently finishing the liquidation process for this company ? Seems they are in need for money then, maybe a deal can be made for the jaguar version.

Louis-Marie Rocques will be maybe attending the Jaguar Connexion in a few days, if so we'll try to clarify the situation...

Any news after Jaguar Connexion ?

Clint has the rights from BJ West and I have sent him a copy.  He's been holding off doing anything with it at my request because I was hoping to do something special with Robinson's Requiem.  However, Clint, you can go ahead and burn copies for anyone that wants them at whatever price will cover your costs and time.  :)

Enjoy all.

Jason

:D Thanks Jason, you're great :)

Enjoy all.

Jason

:D Thanks Jason, you're great :)

No problem, enjoy guys!

Because the rights belong to Silmarils not to him, and the company is currently being liquidated :(

Hmm this could be something positive. Could someone find out who is currently finishing the liquidation process for this company ? Seems they are in need for money then, maybe a deal can be made for the jaguar version.

Louis-Marie Rocques will be maybe attending the Jaguar Connexion in a few days, if so we'll try to clarify the situation...

Yes : LM Rocques doesn't own the rights of RR or Ishar III, it's Silmarils, who is in liquidation. So you would have to pay them big bucks (propably a few thousand euros) to interest the liquidators. If there is not enough money in play, theses guys won't move :(

Yes : LM Rocques doesn't own the rights of RR or Ishar III, it's Silmarils, who is in liquidation. So you would have to pay them big bucks (propably a few thousand euros) to interest the liquidators. If there is not enough money in play, theses guys won't move :(

Hmm maybe B&C or Songbird would be willing to invest some money in this software. I would do it but at this time I don't have enough $$$ for this.

TXG/MNX