IGNORED

Finally legal :)

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

Twingalaxies should have a right handed category for the bowling game.

Agreed. My High game right handed is 268.  

Split on the first ball, and then I tried to pick it up and missed it, and then got the last 11 LOL

We had an Intellivision Bowling 🎳 league in here a couple years back.

Everyone was getting 300's with the left handed 16 lb.  ball trick thing. It was pretty funny!😄

I'm hoping to check out David Harleys Super Pro Bowling soon, and bowl some right handed on that.

It's basically the same game they just sped up the ball and pins faster and change the colors a little bit

One thing I do like is they put the right-handed aim at the bottom of the screen.

High game right handed on that is 278, but that's as close as I've gotten to 300 right-handed. 

8 hours ago, Crash7 said:

It's basically the same game they just sped up the ball and pins faster and change the colors a little bit

One thing I do like is they put the right-handed aim at the bottom of the screen.

High game right handed on that is 278, but that's as close as I've gotten to 300 right-handed. 

I was expecting the modification to have the left-handed aim start at the bottom. As it is shouldn't you be able to get strikes right-handed the same way as left-handed.

2 hours ago, mr_me said:

I was expecting the modification to have the left-handed aim start at the bottom. As it is shouldn't you be able to get strikes right-handed the same way as left-handed.

That's what I thought the new game would do.  Because being right handed, AND the cursor being at the bottom, I thought when I did the same quick motion while bowling right handed, it would work the same as left handed.  But it really doesn't.  

Edited by Crash7
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

We had an Intellivision Bowling 🎳 league in here a couple years back.

Everyone was getting 300's with the left handed 16 lb.  ball trick thing. It was pretty funny!😄

yeah, the entire league should be getting a certificate, too :lol:

• Haha 2

I did not pay.  It was posted on my notification wall.  But you do have the option of buying one, I don't know how much. 

3 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

So looks like you paid for the certificate. How much did that cost? You can PM me if you would rather.....